To move up the corporate ladder, you need to have a degree in management studies/sciences. Having a MBA degree helps you understand the finer points of business and help you take your company to a whole new level. If you are pursuing a full time course or are employed with a reputed company already, then you can pursue a course in business administration through distance learning. Institute of Management Technology- Center for Distance Learning in Ghaziabad (IMT-CDL) is one of the institutes that offer post graduate diploma degree in management sciences. It offers a number of specializations and the degree is quite valuable.
IMT Correspondence MBA Course Structure:
- The course is a 2-year-long and has been divided into 4 semesters.
- A number of specialization subjects are offered, such as International Business, Marketing, Systems, Operations, Finance and Human Resources.
- A project work or dissertation needs to be submitted at the end of 2 years.
- Dual specialization is offered to students.
- Classes, examinations and assignments need to be submitted online.
Eligibility for the Course:
Like other institute, IMT Ghaziabad has its own criteria for taking students in. The Distance Learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Criterion has been discussed below:
- Candidates who have 2 years of work experience after graduating from college are eligible.
- Candidates who have first class marks in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or equivalent format of education.
- Candidates who have pursued a professional course like M-Tech/MBBS/CA/CS and ICWS.
- Students of IMT-CDL who have a 1 year diploma degree are also eligible.
Pursuing a business course with basic experience is of utmost importance and the Distance Learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Criterion has laid that out.
Admission Process for Enrolling in the Course:
Distance Learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Admission Procedure for 2014 is mentioned below:
- Admissions are open during the month of July.
- The admission forms are available on the official website of IMT-CDL.
- Filled in applications can be tracked on the website.
- Payment for the admission form needs to be made through credit or debit card or demand draft.
- The demand draft should be addressed to IMT-CDL, which would be payable at Delhi.
- The fees to be paid for admission forms is not refundable.
IMT Distance Learning MBA Admission fees:
To admit yourself in the MBA course, you will have to pay the following amounts:
- Rs 1100/- needs to be paid for admission form.
- For every semester, Rs 25,000/- needs to be paid. This includes library fee, academic fee, examination fees and other miscellaneous items.
- 20% concession is offered to defense personnel/war widows/ SC/ST/ Handicapped candidates.
The Distance Learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Fee is quite reasonable compared to other courses. The certification is valued by the AICTE and UGC and hence will be a valuable addition to your skills. Many people have gotten this course done and they have succeeded in getting a job. To progress in one’s career, getting an MBA is very important. This MBA degree will not only teach you the basics but also offer you with insights of handling a business.Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015