Schedule for admission to MBA and PGDM Program has been announced by ISBR Business School at its Bangalore and Chennai campuses. You can choose to apply online or can even download the form from the institute’s website. The last date to apply is December 28, 2015.
The programs offered by the institute are MBA and PGDM. PGDM is available in different formats viz. one semester abroad, Global PGDM, one year PGDM. Here is a list of courses offered at ISBR Business School.
|Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore||Best MBA in Chennai|
Who can apply?
The eligibility criteria for admission to ISBR Business School are:
For PGDM/MBA (2-Year Program):
- Possess a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Have appeared in any of the national/state level management aptitude tests
For PGDM in Entrepreneurship (1-Year Program): A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
How to apply?
Application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Filling up the online application is a relatively easier task, as you can just fill in all the details paying an application fee of Rs. 1000 through Demand Draft (Made in favor of ISBR Business School and payable at Bangalore/Chennai) or Credit/Debit card payment.
While you can even choose to apply offline by downloading the application form available on the official website of the institute (link above). Here the steps to download the application form:
- Go to the official website of the institute.(link above)
- Click on ‘Download’ tab, just above the ‘Last date to apply for 2016 batch is December 28, 2015’ tab.
- Now click on ‘MBA/PGDM/Ph.D. Application Form’, a small box will pop-up, enter all the details mentioning the campus or your choice and the course you want to apply for.
- The links to application form, prospectus and fee details of ISBR Business School will be sent to you. Click on the link of application form and the form will be downloaded in pdf format.
- Take a print out of the form, fill it up completely and along with a DD (Details mentioned above) and all the required documents mentioned in the application form. Send it the campus of your choice. (addresses mentioned at the bottom of this page)
Note: You could also collect the application directly from our Institute by making a payment of Rs.1000/- by cash or Demand Draft drawn in favor of ISBR payable at Bangalore/Chennai.
ISBR Selection Procedure:
Admission at ISBR Business School is a three - stage process on collective performance of the applicants in the following three areas:
- Written Test: Any of the state/national level management entrance tests
- Presentation: Under this round, students would be given 50 topics. He needs to make an oral / PowerPoint presentation on any 2 topics for 3-5 minutes.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: The panel interacts with the student on various topics such as Academics, Family Background, General knowledge etc.(Interview Schedule)
ISBR Campus Details:
ISBR Business School,
#107, Phase I, Electronic City,
Near Infosys, Behind BSNL
Bangalore - 560 100.
ISBR BUSINESS SCHOOL
Greeta Tech Park