filter your search allcollegesexamnews

International School of Business and Research - [ISBR Business School], Bangalore

International School of Business and Research - [ISBR Business School], Bangalore

Bangalore, Karnataka AICTE, MHRD | Estd 1990 UOM, Mysore Private

ISBR conducts its Annual Convocation 2018

ISBR Logo

15th June 2018, Bangalore: ISBR Business School, Bangalore, celebrated their Annual Convocation on June 03 2018, at the Electronic City Campus. 175 students were given their graduation certificates and 49 students were awarded gold medals for meritorious performance in various aspects of Academics, International Relations, Best Transformation, Best Team Player, Leadership and Creativity, Outstanding Service, Discipline and Special Recognition.

Shri. A. S. Kiran Kumar, Vikram Sarabhai, Professor and former Chairman ISRO delivered the convocation address. Dr. N. Muthukumar, Chairman, Confederation of Indian Industry, Karnataka & Shri. Raghunandan C.B. President, Electronics City Industries Association delivered the inaugural convocation speech.  A book titled “GEMS of ISBR” on outstanding performers was also released. Dr. K S Anandram, Director of ISBR Business School welcomed the gathering. Dean Dr. C Manohar set the theme of convocation and delivered the Annual Report of ISBR 2017-2018.

ISBR conducts its Annual Convocation 2018

Key Highlights of the Annual Report being :

  • Recognition awards by CII and AICTE
  • Best upcoming Business School Award
  • Best Social Media Integration Award
  • ISBR being a Research Centre for Ph.D. students
  • Introduction of PMP program to develop personality skills
  • Introduction of CILT Certification Course in Logistics and Transportation
  • Launch of the prestigious ISBR TEDX Program
  • Launch of Skill Capital 2018 - an initiative to provide skill-based internship with 60+ companies
  • As part of CSR, ‘Abhinandana’ awards were given off to Women Achievers
  • Launch of new courses at Law College at its New Campus along with the UG Courses

Delivering the convocation address, Shri A. S. Kiran Kumar spoke of the outstanding contribution of India in Space Technology and its use for social development of the country. He emphasized that with good team efforts, India could achieve the impossible - a lesson for graduating students. He also mentioned that technology should be put to Sustainable development of the country.

Dr. N Muthukumar, delivering the inaugural address mentioned the various facilities of the Government for the youth and the initiatives for a better India - Make in India, Skill India, Digital India, Clean India. He emphasized on mental abilities that the youth should develop- Intellectual Emotional, Spiritual and Wellness Quotient.

Shri Manish Kothari, Managing Director of ISBR group of Institutions, congratulated the graduating students mentioning the key findings of ASSOCHAM. Out of the graduating MBA students, only 7% are employable, while the remaining 93% unemployable mainly due to attitude and common sense. ISBR has managed to be part of that 7% employable segment. It is an achievement as ISBR gives emphasis for Skill development. He emphasized three connectivity skills - listening, observing, strategic planning.  One should follow a hobby and connect it to a social cause.  ISBR encourages entrepreneurship in a big way and anyone keen on it can meet up Mr. Manish for its development. The vote of thanks was delivered by Dr. Karpagam.

Last Updated - 19 Jun 2018

Related News & Articles

Trending News & Articles

Comments

Comments



No Comments To Show

apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

Other Colleges In The Same Group

news

top courses

Ph.D. Human Resource
AVG FEE - ₹75,000/Yr3 Years
Ph.D. Management Studies
AVG FEE - ₹75,000/Yr3 Years
Ph.D. Marketing
AVG FEE - ₹75,000/Yr3 Years
view more courses[16]

Placements

average package ₹585,000
HIGHEST PACKAGE ₹2,820,000

faculties

Dr. K.S. AnandaramFaculty, Department of Human Resource
Prof. T.N.GaneshFaculty
Prof. Preeja SreedharFaculty, Department of Human Resource
view all faculties[12]

reviews

DOWNLOAD FRIZZA APP

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×