Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) is the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai, Mumbai invites applications for admission to part-time Postgraduate Programme for various courses for the academic session 2016-19.
Following are the 3-year master degree courses offered in the PG programme:
- MMM (Master of Marketing Management)
- MFM (Master of Financial Management)
- MIM (Master of Information Management)
- MHRDM (Master of Human Resource Development and Management)
Important Dates for JBIMS, Mumbai PG Programme Admission 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Completed Applications
November 30, 2015
Date of Written Examination
December 05, 2015 (Saturday)
(11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Date of Group Discussion (GD)
December 06, 2015 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for JBIMS Mumbai PG Programme 2016:
- The candidate should possess a full-time graduate degree of minimum 3-year duration, in any discipline, recognized from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- The candidate must have at least two years of work experience at Executive/Supervisory Level after the completion of the graduation degree
JBIMS Application Fee for PG Programme 2016:
- The cost of application is Rs.1200/- per course
- The application fee can be paid in cash or through demand draft (DD) at the time of submission
Application Process of JBIMS Mumbai PG Programme 2016:
- Download the application form from the college website Download Application
- Complete the application form by filling-in all the essential information and attach the required documents.
- Submit the completed applications in person to JBIMS office, along with the fee (cash/demand draft). The demand draft should be made in favour of “Director, JBIMS” and payable at Mumbai
Address:Jamnalal Business Institute of Management Studies
164, Backbay Reclamation
H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate
Mumbai-400020, Maharashtra, India
- Applications must be submitted between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Note: The office will remain closed on Sundays, 2nd and 4th Mondays, and Public Holidays
List of Documents to be submitted:
The following documents should be attached with the completed application form –
- Proof of age
- Proof of caste
- Proof of education qualification
- Proof of minimum 2 years supervisory/ executive experience post-completion of bachelor’s degree.
JBIMS Mumbai PG Programme 2016 Hall Ticket:
Hall Ticket is attached with the downloaded application form. At the time of form submission, the photograph will be stamped by the office. The applicant must keep the hall ticket with him/her at all times during the admission process.
JBIMS Mumbai PG Programme 2016 Test Details:
- The written examination will be conducted on December 05, 2015 from 11:00 am to 1:00 p.m. The candidates must report at the venue 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- The Group Discussion (GD) round will take place on December 06, 2015. The candidates must report 1 hour before his/her allotted slot for GD.
Selection Process for JBIMS PG Programme 2016:
Admission to the above mentioned courses of the PG Programme will be done at the institute level through a 2-step selection process:
1. Common Entrance Test: The written test will consist of multiple choice objective type questions based on the following topics:
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical ability
- General knowledge.
2. Group Discussion (GD): Written Test will be followed by a Group Discussion round after which the candidate will finally be selected.
Note: No candidate will be admitted unless he/she submits the application in time and completes the selection process successfully.Last Updated - 20 Nov 2015