K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR), Mumbai, has started online applications for Master courses from October 22, 2015. Last date of filling application form is April 1, 2016.
Following is the list of courses offered by KJ SIMSR
- Master of Marketing Management
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Human Resource Development Management
- Master of Information Management
KJ SIMSR Masters Courses admission 2016 Important Dates
Application forms are available from
October 22, 2015
Last date of filling form
April 1, 2016
Invite for selection process
November 16, 2015/January 16, 2016/February 20,2016/April 2, 2016
Dates of Selection process
November 29, 2015/January 31, 2016/March 6, 2016/April 17, 2016
List of shortlisted candidates
December 11, 2015/February 12, 2016/ March 18, 2016/ April 29, 2016
Commencement of classes
July 1, 2016
KJ SIMSR Master’s programs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill following eligibility conditions in order to apply:-
- Those who have completed graduation from a recognized university
- They should also have two years of work experience.
How to apply for Master’s courses in KJ SIMSR
- Candidates can visit the official website for registration. Apply here
- They can apply to various part time Masters programme through a single form by indicating their preferences too.
- Now you have to make payment of INR 1550 which is valid for all programmes.
- It can be done by credit card/debit card.
- It can also be paid by demand draft in favor of 'K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research', payable at Mumbai.
Send the completely filled application form along with list of documents to given address-Admissions Coordinator
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai - 400 077, Maharashtra, India
List of documents is given as follows:-
- Copy of Work experience letter
- Online application form
- Demand draft
KJ SIMSR Master’s courses Selection Process
Applicants will have to appear for online test. Then, there will be written case analysis and personal interview. After this, they have to fill their profile form along with Statement of purpose and make payment of the concerned course in order to secure admission.
Admission will be on the basis of few parameters which are given below along with weightage.
Last Updated - 06 Nov 2015