K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research announces admissions to 3-year part time autonomous Master’s Degree in Management programs for the academic year 2016-18.
The Master’s Degree programs are affiliated to the University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE. The following are the various courses offered:
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM)
- Masters in Information Management (MIM)
Intake of students for program
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM) : 67th batch - 60 seats
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM) : 67th batch – 6o seats
- Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM) : 67th batch – 60 seats
- Masters in Information Management (MIM) : 58th batch – 60 seats
Important Dates for MBA programs
The following are the important dates and events to be noticed for the students who wish to take part in the above mentioned courses.
Application forms to come in from
October 22, 2015
Last date to submit application forms
Selection Process Dates
November 15, 2015; February 16-22, 2016; April 2, 2016
List of selected candidates to be declared on
December 11, 2015; February 16, 2016; March 18, 2016; April 29, 2016
Commencement of Program
July 1, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for MBA courses SIMSR 2016
- The candidate must have acquired a bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by AICTE/AIU
- The candidate must have also gained two years of experience after graduation in supervisory or executive position
Application Procedure for MBA courses SIMSR 2016
1. The candidate will be selected on the basis of the following:
- Somaiya Entrance Test (SET)
- Personal Interview to be conducted by the University
- Written Communication Test
2. Extra weightage would be given to candidate’s work experience (if relevant) and previous academic records.
- The candidates can download the form or fill up the form online at the official website of SIMR University
- The candidates can benefit from filling up the single form for various part time Master’s degree courses (MIM, MFM, MMM, MHRDM)
Note: The candidates who are applying for the course must have minimum 2 years of experience while being there at the commencement of the program.
3. The admission procedure would take around Half day or 8 hours including
- Appearing for the online exam conducted by the institute
- Written Case Analysis
- Followed by Personal Interview
4. All of these exams will be conducted by the Institute and most likely in the Institute.
- Candidates are also required to fill up the Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Candidate Profile Form (CPF), further pay the fees in order to secure their seat in the desired program.
- The students at the end are required to send the mentioned fees in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of the University, “KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research” payable at Mumbai. The application form fees for the same is Rs. 1,550/-
- The candidates must not forget to write their complete particulars at the back of the demand draft
Admissions CoordinatorK J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai - 400 077, Maharashtra, India.
Tel :- (+91) 22 - 6728 3000 / 50
Note: The candidates can either pay the fees through demand draft or if filling up the form the fees can be sent via Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card.
Notes to be taken while filling the form online
- The candidates must send the copy of the work experience and in case there is no work experience letter the students can get the offer or appointment letter copy along with the recent pay-in-slip
- Pre-registration is necessary to be made on time before filling up the form