Announcement for admissions to MBA programs has been made by KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneshwar. The registration process begins from December 10, 2015.
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Program Important Dates:
Last date of receiving completed forms
January 2, 2016
Dates of Entrance Test
January 9 & 10, 2016
Declaration of Result
January 15, 2016
Along with the general curriculum of the programs, in the last two semester students can any two areas of specialization from:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology and Operations Management
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT/CMAT 2016/ CAT 2015/ MAT 2015/ XAT 2016/ GMAT 2015/ ATMA 2016 score.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation and awaiting their results by June, 2016 can also apply. Such applicants are required to submit along with their application form, a certificate from the Principal or Head of the Institution to the effect that the candidate is expected to complete all requirements for completion and award of the degree with in June, 2016.
- Candidates awaitingKIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ ATMA results can apply pending publication of results. Such candidates need to send their KIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA scores within 7 days of publication of results.
- Foreign/NRI Applicants:Foreign/NRI applicants shall follow the above procedure and submit the filled-in application form along with requisite documents mentioned above with application fee of US $50. The filled-in application form along with GMAT score card should reach KSOM on or before 31st May, 2016.
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Application Process:
Aspirants can submit the form through two modes:
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Application through Offline mode:
Application form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of Rs. 1250/- in cash/demand draft drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Management” payable at “Bhubaneswar”,
From the following sources:
- Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Candidates can also obtain the application form & prospectus by post, by sending a demand draft of Rs 1250/- in favor of “KIIT School of Management” payable at “Bhubaneswar” to the addresses mentioned above.
Candidates can also apply offline by downloading form using the following steps:
- Visit KSOM Home Page and click on “Programs” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “MBA Full Time”. In the left hand panel, click on “Apply to MBA”.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE Management 2016” link on the home page
- Download Application Form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” in “KIITEE Management 2016” link
- Take a print out of the downloaded Form. Please take a clear Laser Printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Complete the form carefully mention all the details in the given fields. Only completely filled up forms will be accepted
- Make a Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at “Bhubaneswar”.
- After completely filling the application form and attaching the DD. You will need to mail the Form to:
The Chairperson (Admissions),
KIIT School of Management,
Along with the form, you will need to ‘DO’ the following:
- Attach two recent passport size photographs taken on or after 1st September 2015 to be pasted in the photograph blocks
- Mention the Demand Draft details on the Form.
- Mention the Name and Address on the reverse of the Pay Order/ Demand Draft.
Application Through Online Mode:
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the B-School.
Access the page “Apply to MBA” by following the instruction given under:
- Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to Fill-up Application Form & Pay Application FeeOnline” link on the page and complete all formalities online, including payment of Application Fee of Rs. 1250/- through Credit / Debit cards or bank transfer.
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Program Selection Procedure:
- All eligible candidates would be called for the Computer-based Online Entrance Examination KIITEE Management – 2016, to be conducted in 15 test centres across India, on 9th & 10th January, 2016.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview - To be held for short listed candidates of KIITEE MANAGEMENT Test
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Program Exam Pattern:
- The Entrance Examination will be an “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
- The Entrance Examination will be of two and half hours duration. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice type of questions. Specific details on number of questions for each subject/course are mentioned below:
Issues of Social Concern
KIITEE MGT 2016 MBA Program Admission Procedure:
After the successful completion of admission procedure, the selected candidates will be intimated about their selection. The selected candidates will have to send an “Acceptance Letter”, inferring that they accept the admission offer under all the terms and conditions.
Admission procedure will only be completed after the candidates successfully submit their admission fees, otherwise their admission to the college will be cancelled.Last Updated - 05 Dec 2015