LNMI is commonly known as “Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change” is a government university. The university was established in the year of 1995. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like MA, BA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, B.Sc, M.Sc and other courses.
Candidates can get admission to the particular courses after clearing the entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates can register for entrance examination only after successfully filling and submitting the online application form. University publishes the application form on its official website. The result of the entrance examination is also displayed on the official website.
University offers semester course system which is of two types i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. Both the semester examination dates and results are published on the university website separately. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the particular examination.
LNMI Examination Result 2017
An examination result helps candidates to get promoted to next level of course or degree. Along with the examination result, the candidates can also check their particular subject marks. Depending upon the candidate’s marks they will be given rank into the merit list prepared by the higher authorities. Those candidates who have successfully cleared the examination can check their marks on the university website. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and a personal interview.
By following the below steps candidates can check their examination result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- After that candidate’s need to search for the Examinations tab present on the menu bar of the website homepage
- After that candidate’s need to search for the Results option OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Examination Result”
- Then links to various courses and semester result opens in front of the candidate’s screen
- After clicking on the particular course result will be displayed in PDF file format
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for their future reference.
LNMI Carry over & Make up Examination 2017
Candidates who fail in an examination in any semester due to any reason can sit in the carry over examination. On the other hand, Make-up examinations are those papers in which candidates pass in all the examinations but fail to achieve aggregate marks or percentage. Both the carry over & make-up examination results publish on the university website. Candidates can easily check the result via university official website.
Following instructions help candidates to check their carry over & make-up examination:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then click on the Carry over & Make-up Examination link present under the Examinations tab
- After clicking on the particular option result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen in PDF file format
- Finally, the candidates can download the result and take a hard copy of it to keep a record.
Re-Totalling of Marks
When the candidate is not satisfied with the marks awarded by the examiner can apply for re-totalling of marks. The result of re-totalling of marks will be published on the university notice board as well as on the official website. Candidates need to deposit re-totalling fees of INR 100 per paper. After the completion of the regular examinations, the candidates can apply for Re-totalling of marks. The result will be published within a month of examination completion.
Following steps help candidate to check their Re-totalling marks of examination:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Then click on the Examinations tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- After that candidate have to further click on the Re-totalling of the marks option given under the Examinations tab
- The result will be available in PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of it for their future reference.
LNMI Academic Schedule 2017
With the help of the academic schedule, the candidates can start their examination preparation prior. It contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, the examination dates, day, time and other things. The academic schedule of both the semesters is published separately on the university official website. Candidates can download their academic schedule through online mode only.
By following below steps candidates can check the academic schedule:
- Firstly, Visit the university official website
- After that candidate have to search for the Notice Board section present on the website homepage
- Then further click on the Academic schedule option present under the Notice Board section OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Academic Calendar”
- Then the entire semester academic schedule opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen in PDF file format
- Now candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the document for their future use and to keep a record.