The Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior is organizing its 3rd National Marketing Seminar on “Marketing in Digital India: Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges” on March 16, 2019. The interested industrialists, professionals, academicians, researchers, and students have to fill in an application form in order to attend the event. The attendees can discuss and present their research work on the vital role of Digital marketing in business productivity.
Given below are the official dates related to the event.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||March 8, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstract||March 8, 2019|
|Last Date of Full Paper Submission||March 10, 2019|
|Notification of Full Paper Submission||March 10, 2019|
Read about Prestige Institute of Management (PIMG)
Tabulated below is the entire schedule for the “Marketing in Digital India: Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges” event.
|Fellowship||09:00 – 10:00 am|
|Inaugural Session||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Tea Break||11:00 – 11:30 am|
|Technical Session 1||11:30 – 01:00 pm|
|Lunch||01:00 – 02:00 pm|
|Technical Session 2||02:00 – 04:00 pm|
|Tea Break||04:00 – 04:30 pm|
|Valedictory Session||04:30 – 05:30 pm|
How to Register?
For those who want to attend the event are required to register themselves by paying a stipulated fee. The registration fee as per the category is given below:
|Delegate Category||Non-Residential (INR)||Residential* (INR|
|Business Executive/ Academician||1000||2500|
|Research Scholars/ Students||500||1500|
*Stay in the hotel is valid for 1 night only. Overstay has to be paid by the individual.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment via online and offline mode.
- Online mode: Account No.: 0328002100028783, Bank-PNB, IFSC No.: PUNB0032800, Bank Code:032800, Branch Code: 032800, MICR Code: 474024006
- Offline mode: by DD drawn in favour of ‘Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior conference A/C’, payable at Gwalior
Guidelines for Participants
Candidates who are interested in presenting their research papers have to submit an abstract of the paper (150) words in English. The entire content will be scrutinized by the editorial committee before their acceptance for presenting. Points to keep in mind:
- Make sure to mention the author’s name(S), affiliation(s), full postal address, email ID, contact number with the title of the paper.
- Full text of the paper is to be submitted in duplicate, typed in MS Word using Times New Roman, font size 12 on A-4 size paper with double spacing.
- Make sure that the document is not more than 25 pages.
- The soft copy has to be emailed to the conference secretary at abhay.dubey@prestigegel/org.
Key Points about the Research Papers
- Selected research papers will be published in the form of edited e-book with ISBN Number.
- These papers will be distributed to all the registered participants presenting research papers in the Seminar.
- They will also be published in Peer Reviewed Journal- “Sanchayan” (Prestige International Journal of Management & IT).
Subthemes for the Seminar
More than 40 topics will be covered in the seminar. The major ones are listed below:
- Digital Advertising
- B2B Marketing by use of the latest technology
- Digital Brand Management
- Framing management Strategy with the use of Latest technology
- Managing Brand Equality in the digital era
- Brand Portfolio and Brand Extension through digital technology
- Use of technology for Budgeting Promotional Expenses
- Financing Marketing Unit by use of Technology
- Emerging Trends in Business and Management
- Consumer Behaviour in the digital era