S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research is a constituent of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and is recognized as one of the premier business schools in India. It has released notification for admission to PGPM program (Post Graduate Program in Management). The registration is done through online mode only. Candidates can apply on the official website of the institute.
PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) is an AICTE approved program having a One Year Full Time Residential component, preceded by a 3 month off campus web learning component. In aggregate, the program has a 15 month duration.
- The institute offers seats for admission to PGPM program.
- To be eligible for admission to PGPM course, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- The last date of online registration is July 31, 2017.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of INR 1500 at the time of registration process.
- The selection process is done on the basis of merit.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research PGPM Program Important Dates 2017
The registration for admission to PGPM program has been started already. It will close on July 31, 2017. Check the table below for complete schedule.
|Last date of online registration||July 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GMAT scores||August 15, 2017|
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research PGPM Program Eligibility Criteria 2017
To seek admission in PGPM program, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant (full time) work experience as on December 31, 2017.
- Applicant qualifying any of the entrance exam GMAT/ CAT/ XAT are also eligible to apply.
- The institute accepts score of GMAT exam taken between August 15, 2014 and August 15, 2017.
- CAT scores for years of 2014/ 2015/ 2016 or XAT scores for years of 2015/ 2016/ 2017.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research PGPM Program 2017 Application Form
Applications are to be filled online only. The registration has been started already, candidates can submit their applications on the official website of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. The registration window will be closed on July 31, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
Applicants are required to make sure that all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents. Students have to fill a valid email address or phone number on application form. All the information regarding interview round or admission will be sent by email only.
Candidates have to pay the amount of application fee INR 1500 at the time of registration. It can be paid either by credit card/ debit card or net banking or Demand Draft in favor of 'S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research' payable at Mumbai.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website i.e. www.spjimr.org.
- Click on the link “Admission”
- Register with your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Enter the details asked in application form
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format
- Click on submit button
- Take multiple copies of printout for future reference.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research PGPM Program 2017 Fee Structure
The application fee is INR 1500 for admission to PGPM program. Check the table below for complete fee structure.
|Admission Fee||INR 60,000|
|Tuition Fee||INR 9,40,000|
|IT services Fee/ Reading material/ books/ library and database Fee||INR 60,000|
|Hostel Fee||INR 80,000|
|Development Fee||INR 60,000|
|Career Services Fee||INR 50,000|
|International Immersion||INR 3,75,000|
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research PGPM Program 2017 Selection Process
The selection is done on the basis of merit. Applications on the basis of minimum eligibility and information filled in application form will be shortlisted for admission.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for admission have to appear in interview round. The interview round will be conducted in 4 cities namely- Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It will be conducted on different dates and venues.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in interview round.
|June 24 to 25, 2017||Bengaluru||The Oberoi 37-39, MG Road, Yellappa Garden, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001|
|July 08 to 09, 2017||Mumbai||SPJIMR Bhavan's Campus Munshi Nagar | Dadabhai Road, Andheri West | Mumbai - 400 058, India|
|July 29 to 30, 2017||Kolkata||TBA|
|August 04 to 05, 2017||Delhi||TBA|
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Anitha Rajkotwalla
Mr. Sandeep Menon
Telephone: (022) 6145 4388 / 346
Mobile: +91 - 7045687955
Ms. Urvija Singh
Address: S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 058
Last Updated - 27 Jun 2017