Application forms are available for PGDM Admissions 2016 at the prestigious Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi. Established way back in 1955, XISS is currently registered as a discrete educational society and ranked among the top 50 B-Schools of India.
Last date for registration is February 1, 2016. Candidates with 60% or above marks in graduation and a valid score in any top MBA aptitude test viz. XAT/ CAT/ CMAT are eligible to apply. Read the full article to get all the latest information regarding XISS Admissions 2016.
Last Date for submitting completed applications: February 1, 2016
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore||Top MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Admissions 2016 at XISS Ranchi:
- The candidate should have obtained at least 60% marks in graduation, in any discipline, recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates who will appear for their final year examination of the qualifying degree in the academic year 2015-16 can also apply
Application Process for PGDM Admissions 2016 at XISS:
- The candidate can apply online after registering themselves on the institute website, along with the processing fee.
- The fee can be paid through online payment modes viz. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates can also deposit fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Xavier Institute of Social Service' and payable at Ranchi.
Registration fee for PGDM admissions 2016:
- For admission in One specialization: INR 1500
- For admission in Two specializations: INR 2000
Selection Process for XISS PGDM Admissions 2016:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following rounds:
- Management Entrance Exams (XAT/ CAT/ CMAT)
- Group Discussion
- Writing Skills
- Personal Interview