Application process of Fellow Program and Executive Fellow programme of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur has been started. Last date of filling the form for FPM is December 15, 2015 whereas for Exec FPM is January 31, 2016.
Following is the list of specialization in which FPM/Exec FPM is being offered:-
Production, Operations and Decision Sciences
Human Resource Management
XLRI FPM/Exec FPM Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Following are conditions which need to be fulfilled by candidates before filling the form for Fellow Programme (FPM):-
There are three ways of admission
XLRI- Research Aptitude Test (XL-RAPT)
- They should have completed post-graduation in Management from a recognized University/Center of Higher Learning.
- Those who have done Integrated Master’s degree of four years/five years can also apply.
- Students having professional degree like CS, CA, ICWA are also eligible.
- Minimum eligibility requirement is 55% for general candidates whereas 50% for SC/ST students
- B.Tech graduates can also apply provided they have two years of work experience. Minimum eligibility requirement is 60% for general candidates whereas 50% for SC/ST students
Students fulfilling any of the above eligibility criteria have to appear for XL-RAPT which will be held on January 2, 2016.
- Students who have done their post graduate programme from Premier Institutes like XLRI, IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI, XIM, IRM SP Jain, School of Management of IITs, NITs, TIFR, TISS, ISI and other premier Institutes can apply provided they have minimum CQPI of 6 on scale of 8.
- They are not required to appear in XL-RAPT.
Executive Fellow Programme (Exec- FPM)
- Candidates should have completed MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/GMP/PGPX or full residential management programme of one year with minimum 60% marks.
- Those who are from premier schools will be given preference.
- They should be currently employed and have executive/managerial/ teaching / research experience of minimum 5 years by March 31, 2016.
- Candidates of age less than 50 years will be preferred.
XLRI FPM/Exec FPM Application Process
For Fellow Programme, registration has been started from October 1, 2015 and last date of form submission is December 15, 2015. This registration is for XL-RAPT.
Other candidates have to apply through other National and International tests.
Registration can be done by following steps:-
- Visit the official website of XLRI. Click on ‘Apply for FPM Registration’.
- Once the registration is completed, login id and password will be send to your e-mail id.
- Application fee is INR 1500 which can be paid by credit card/debit card/net banking.
- After making the payment, login gain to complete the application process like entering contact details, academic qualification, work experience, online payment details and Statement of Purpose. You also have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
Executive Fellow Programme
Candidates have to click on ‘Apply for Exec-FPM Registration’. Last date to apply is January 15, 2016. After registration, they must login with id and password to complete the process and fil the required details. Application fee is INR 2500 which can be paid using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Following points must be noted:-
- You can apply for more than one specialization.
- Application form missing any of the above steps will be considered incomplete.
XLRI FPM/Exec FPM Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview which will be held at XLRI, Jamshedpur during March-April 2016. Associate Dean, FPM & Research will send call letters for Personal Interview.Last Updated - 17 Nov 2015