Andhra Loyola College is recognised by UGC (University Grant Commission) and is founded in December 1953. The different undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university are BA, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA and much more.
University offers semester as well as yearly courses. It also facilitates candidates with the online courses, certifications and distance education. The Semester is of two types an odd semester and an even semester. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before registering themselves for the entrance examination.
For getting admission into various courses candidates need to clear an entrance examination. According to the candidate’s marks and the rank in the merit list, they will be admitted to the particular course. Candidates should be physically present at the time of admission. After the completion of the entrance examination result will be displayed on the university website.
Andhra Loyola College Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check their result through the online mode only. The Result will not be sent through post or courier. After the declaration of the result, university releases the result notification on the website. Candidates need to check university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
By following the below instructions candidates can check the below result:
- Candidates should visit the university official website
- Search for the Announcements section present on the website homepage.
- Now candidate’s will be redirected to another page where they have to click on the Regular semester and year OR
- Directly click on the “Regular Result”
- After clicking on particular semester and year another page will be open where candidates need to enter their Registration number and semester number
- Now click on the Submit button
- After clicking on the submit button result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download the result and take a print out for their future use.
Andhra Loyola College Supplementary Result 2017
Candidates who failed in an entrance examination can apply for the supplementary examination. This is the second chance given to the candidates to pass the particular subject. After the completion of regular examinations, university conducted the supplementary examination. The results of these examinations are also published on the university website.
Following steps help candidates to check their supplementary result:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- After that click on the results option present on the website homepage
- Directly click on the link scribed as “Supplementary Result”
- After clicking on the link options of different semester and year open in front of the candidate
- Now candidates have to click on particular result link and enter the personal details like registration number and semester no.
- Then click on “Submit” button
- Candidates can download the result for their personal reference.
Andhra Loyola College Revaluation Result 2017
Candidates, who are not satisfied with their allotted marks. Those candidates can apply for revaluation process. The last date to apply for revaluation result is May 2, 2016. Candidates can check their revaluation result through online mode. University is responsible for publishing the revaluation result. The result will be declared on May 6, 2017.
Following instructions help candidates to check their revaluation result:
- Open the Loyola College official website
- Then search for the Revaluation result present under the announcement section
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page .
- Select the particular course for which they want to check their result
- Now candidates have to enter their registration number to check their result
- Then click on Submit button
- After clicking on the button revaluation result of the candidates will be displayed on their computer screen
- Candidates can download the result for future use.