Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), is located in Guntur. ANU is an affiliated university established in 1976. It was started with only 10 post graduate courses. The Acharya Nagarjuna University currently offers 47 postgraduate courses. University has over 450 affiliated colleges in Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam District.
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers various UG and PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, Pharmacy and furthermore. For these courses, university conduct semester exams every year.
Acharya Nagarjuna University also provides distance education. University offers quality education at an affordable cost. University started distance education with B.Sc. , M.P.C., (M.S.Cs., M.P.Ele. , M.Ele.Cs. and B.B.M. ANU also offers LL.M. course with 4 specialisations and with 2 years duration through its Centre for distance education (CDE).
Admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University is made twice in a year. Academic year batch ( July to June) and Calendar year batch (January to December).Supplementary examination and betterment facility to the CDE students. Weekend classes and Practicals provided by University through study centres. University has Wide network examination centres for the convenience of the students.
Note: University charges examination fees separately for different courses. Candidates who fail to pay fees for the first and second year, need to register again for regularization.
University Semester Results For UG and PG:
Students have to follow some steps to check their semester result:
- The student must have to visit on university official website.
- Click on the result tab.
- Select the desired course to check the result.
- Then select the semester for which candidates want to check result and candidate have to fill Hall Ticket Number and submit.
Before appearing in semester exam, candidates have pay examination fees before the last date of submission. The examination fee will be paid by online challan at SBI, ANU campus along with a list of with particulars.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Exam Timetable:
Students can check their exam schedule by visiting the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University. Students can check the latest updated regarding exam date and programme exam schedule at university website such as:
- Exam time table for supplementary Result.
- Students can download their exam date sheet and examination schedule through university official website.
- Examination fees notification.
- Check the schedule for postponed examination.
- For distance students
- Reschedule examination fee payment for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Revised examination fees notification.
Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts even and odd semester examination for degree courses. Even semester conducts in March- April and odd semester in December.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Center For Distance Education (ANUCDE) Result: Acharya Nagarjuna University provides various PG and UG courses through distance education. Admissions in ANUCDE are made twice in a year. Students can follow some steps to check their result on the university website:
- The candidate has to reach university website and click on result tab to check the desired result.
- Select the desired course and semester.
- Enter Enrollment number or Hall ticket number.