Applications are invited by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada for admission to the students in Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc., (MLT), Bachelor of Science in Nursing the colleges under Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Candidates who are eligible can apply online
University of Health Science BPT, BSc (MLT) & BSc (N) Admissions 2016 Important Dates
Date of the Event
Separate Application Forms is Available on the Website
November 6, 2015 to November 21, 2015 (by 05.00 pm)
Last Date to filled in Application Form to be submitted in the Department is
November 25, 2015
University of Health Science BPT, BSc (MLT) & BSc (N) Admissions 2016 Eligibility criteria
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT):
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2015
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT):
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2015
Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. Students shall be medically fit. Students shall be admitted once in a year (As per the G.O.Rt.No.1095, Health Medical and Family Welfare (K1) Department, dated.02.09.2013)
Minimum Education Required:
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.NO.1-6/2015-INC, Dated.21-09-2015.
Age: Candidates born on or after January 2, 1999 are not eligible to apply for the admission to the above courses
University of Health Science BPT, BSc (MLT) & BSc (N) Admissions 2016 Application Process
Application form for the admission in these courses is available at the official website and candidates can download the application form Download Application form
Submission of the filled-in application form:
Below is the step wise application procedure for the candidates to apply online
Step I: Enter the candidate’s details
- Candidates who want to register please click on the ‘click here for the new registration’ on the website and if the candidate has already registered please log in with the application number and date of birth and complete the remaining process
- Candidates need to enter their details in the registration form
- On clicking the submit button screen will show the Edit and Confirm Buttons. Candidates can edit the details, he/she can click the edit button and modify the details
- If candidate do not want to edit the details, then click on the confirm button. Editing/adding will not be possible once application is submitted
- Once candidate click on submit button, Page will redirect to registered details page which shows Application No ,Candidate Name, Gender, Date of Birth which is entered by applicant.
- By clicking on Click Here to Upload Photo button, Page will redirect to File upload page
Step II: Upload Image
- Applicant has to select file type which is uploading (Photo, signature etc) in dropdown list.
- After selection of file type click on browse to select file and click on upload button to upload the scanned copy of file in appropriate format. Candidate can see the uploaded file on same screen to reconfirm the file which is uploaded.
- Click on Declaration check box.
Candidates need to submit the online application form original and the copies of required certificates which should be attested by the gazetted officer by post or in person on or before November 25, 2015 by 5:00pm to
“The convener, under graduate admissions committee – 2015, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada – 520 008”
- The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover the name of the course applied containing application form For ex: “Application for admission into B.Sc.,(Nursing) -2015-16”
- In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University for the Year 2015-16 before the date of Counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up. No further notification will be issued.