Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is commonly known as NTRUHS and is situated in Andhra Pradesh. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate major courses like BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD and much more. The university was established in 1986 by the state government.
Interested candidates who are eligible and want to get admission into the particular course can apply online. The university publishes the different courses application form separately on the website. The application forms are available on the website from November 6, 2017 to November 21, 2017. On the other hand, the last date to submit the filled-in application form in particular department is November 25, 2017.
NTRUHS offers the semester and yearly courses. The semester courses are also divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. For getting admission in the university candidate has to appear for an entrance examination. For appearing in an entrance examination candidates have to fill and submit the application form successfully.
The entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions and students have to complete the examination within a specific period of time. Candidate’s selection in the particular course is totally based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination and rank in the merit list followed by an interview. Students are advised to read all the instructions carefully before appearing in an examination.
NTR University of Health Sciences – How to check result
Candidates are able to check their examination result after a month of the completion of the paper. They can check the result through online mode only. University publishes the result only on the official website. Candidates who are not satisfied with their result and failed in an examination can register for re-evaluation process.
All the courses result is published on the website separately. The result will not be declared any other offline mode. So, candidates should keep their eyes on the university website to get the latest notifications. According to the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of course or degree.
By following below instructions candidates can check their result:
- Candidates should visit the official website
- After that search for the Results tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- After clicking on the particular tab options of various course disciplines opens
- Then after clicking on the particular discipline candidates will be redirected to another page where various courses result link of all the year and semester open in front of the candidate
- The result will appear in two types i.e. Marks and Result
- Candidates can choose any of the options according to their requirement.
- For checking the marks candidates need to enter their Hall Ticket Number and click on submit button whereas, result will be open in front of the candidates as PDF file format
- Now candidates can view, save and take a printout of result and marks for their future reference.
NTR University of Health Sciences Application Form
The application form is an important document that candidates need to fill and submit successfully for appearing in an entrance examination. Candidates can get the application forms through online mode only. University publishes the application form on the university website.
By following below steps candidates can download the application form:
- Firstly, open the university website
- Then search for the Application Form option present on the website home page under Admissions section
- After clicking on the options application form opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates can save, download and take a hard copy of the application form to keep the record.