ICFAI University (IFHE Hyderabad) helps interested candidates to get admission at various UG & PG courses. The various courses offered by the university are LL.M, MBA, B.Tech, BBA-LL.B, B.Ed, BA, MA & many more. The University conducts examination through both the online and offline modes. The examination is scheduled to be conducted in the first week of May 2017. On the other hand, examination result will be declared in the last week of May 2017.
The ICFAI entrance examination is comprised of 180 objective type questions. Time duration to complete the examination is 2 hours. Questions in the paper will be asked from the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
How to check ICFAI University result
Candidates should keep in mind that result will be declared only on the official website and no communication will be done through email or courier. Following are the steps by using which candidates can check their online entrance test result:
- Candidates must login to the official website.
- Secondly, students have to log in to the official website and go to the student’s section under online student services or quickly check the recent announcement section. or
- Directly click on the Online Student Service link.
- After that candidate need to enter their Enrolment Number or Registration Number and Passwords to get result online
- After entering the accurate information then click on submit button and generate the score card.
- After downloading the score card, candidates can save it and also take printout for future use.
ICFAI University ATIT Result
The result of ATIT 2017 will be published online on the university website. Candidates are advised to check the university website frequently for any updates. After the declaration of the results candidates will be able to download their score cards.
The ICFAI University has its campuses located at various locations such as Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh, Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura. All the campuses will announce their ATIT Results on May 30, 2017. Candidates who appeared in the ICFAI ATIT 2017 exam can check their result by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth. By following the below steps candidates can check their ATIT 2017 Result of the respective ICFAI University campuses:
- Go to the official website of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India.
- Search for the link in the middle of the page for ATIT 2017 results.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to enter their Application No. and Date of Birth.
- After that candidate should click on Submit button
- After that candidate are advised to take print out of the score card for future use.
Note: In case, if candidates face any difficulty in accessing their information then they should contact the respective campus of the university by sending them an email.Last Updated - 09 Mar 2017