Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) offers multiple undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses in the disciplines of Arts, Design and Architecture. The university offers Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), M.Tech (Planning), M.Arch (Interior Design), BFA, B.Design and several other courses to students every year.
Admission to BFA and Bachelor of Design course offered by the university is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test. The entrance test for BFA and B.Des programme is usually conducted in the month of July every year. Candidates can check the admit card along with the Entrance Exam Result through the official examination website.
JNAFAU follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
JNAFAU Entrance Exam Results 2017
Results for JNAFAU entrance examination are published by the university on the official examination portal. Candidates who have appeared for JNAFAU Fine Arts & Design Entrance Exam can check their results by following the below given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the official examination portal and select the desired course link for which the entrance exam result is required
- Then, candidate should enter the details such as hall ticket number and application number and click on “Submit” button
- The results will be displayed on the screen and rank card can be downloaded from the website
- Candidates can check and save the result for further reference
Note: The students are ranked in the order of merit and marks scored by the candidate in each subject will be displayed on the result page. However, the university will issue the marks memo in the due course.
JNAFAU Semester Results 2017
Candidates who have appeared for semester examination can check the results through the official university website.
- Candidate should log on to the official JNAFAU website and once the home page is loaded, the students are required to click on the “Results” section
- A list of all the university examination results, course and semester wise, will be displayed. Candidates are required to search for the appropriate Results for which the result is required. For example: “Bachelor of Architecture- (R10) (II semester)-Sup-Nov-2016”
- Then, the students will be asked to enter their respective Hall Ticket Number and then enter the security code available on the webpage
- Upon clicking the Submit button, the candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can download the result for future use
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation and rechecking can obtain the form and submit it along with the required fee within the stipulated time. The results for the same are uploaded on the JNAFAU website after revaluation
Last Updated - 23 Feb 2017