Established in 1946, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) is one of the leading educational public universities of the country which focuses on engineering. The university offers B.Tech and M.Tech in various disciplines along with B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MBA and MCA programme. In addition to the UG and PG courses, JNTUK also offers research programme i.e. Ph.D in multiple streams.
JNTUK has 3 constituent colleges/campuses along with several affiliated colleges which offer UG, PG and Ph.D courses as discussed above. In addition to it, the university also offers education through distance learning mode. The university follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations for different UG, PG and Research programmes are conducted in different months for odd semester and even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within several weeks from the examinations.
Candidates can check their final semester results through the official university website by following the below given steps:
- Initially, students should log on to the official university website and click on the “Results” tab
- A list of results will be displayed on the screen viz. Results for B.Arch. FIRST Semester Regular Examinations Feb. 2017.
- Once the candidate clicks the desired result link, he/she will be asked to enter hall ticket number. Upon clicking the “Search” button, candidate’s individual result will be displayed on the screen
- Student can save and take a print out of the result for future correspondence
Note: Last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge of marks will also be displayed on the corresponding results page for different courses. Students can apply for the same by filling the concerned application form and submitting within the stipulated time.
JNTU B.Tech Results
The university offers full-time B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) programme in the following specializations:
- B.Tech Electronics & Communications Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
Latest B.Tech Result Links:
JNTU MBA Results
The university offers regular two -year MBA, a full-time residential programme in various elective streams including Finance, Accounts, HRM , Banking and Marketing.
Latest MBA Result Links:Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018