Maulana Azad National Urdu University has released a notification for admission into various Undergraduate / Postgraduate and Diploma/Certificate Programs in Distance mode for the academic year 2017-18.
- All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad unless otherwise mentioned.
- PG and PhD in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP).
- PG and PhD in Islamic Studies, Economics, Urdu and English also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K).
- M.Ed. and PhD also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
- B.Ed. also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar).
MANUU Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application Form||October 3, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application Form with Late Fee Rs.200/-||October 17, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of filled in Application Form for Eligibility Test for BA||September 17, 2017|
MANUU (Maulana Azad National Urdu University) is a Central University established at National Level in 1998 by an act of Parliament to promote and develop the Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional and distance modes.
The headquarters of the University is at an outstanding central location-Gachibowli, Hyderabad, sprawled over 200 acres. The students and staff of the University are drawn from throughout India. They are attracted by its commitment to excellence in quality Urdu education in all disciplines of knowledge.
- Postgraduate Courses (2 Years) – M.A. Urdu, M.A. English, M.A. History
- Undergraduate Courses (3 Years) – B.A. B.Sc., BZC (Life Science), B.Sc. M.P.C (Physical Science)
- Diploma Courses (1 Year) – Teach English, Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Certificate Courses (6 Month) – Proficiency in Urdu through English, Functional English
MANUU Admission based on Merit
- Post Graduate Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; MA (Journalism And Mass Communication); M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics).
- Under Graduate Programs: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–MPC), B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–M.P.CS) and B.Sc. (Life Sciences ZBC).
- Bridge Courses for Madrasa students (passed from Madrasas) for admission in Under Graduate (B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs.
- Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs: Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate in Dialysis Technician, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician and Lateral Entry for ITI students into Polytechnics.
- Part-time/Parallel Diploma Programs in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies.
MANUU Admission based on Entrance Test
- PhD Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation Studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Social Work, Islamic Studies, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Management, Commerce; Mass Communication & Journalism; Computer Science; Mathematics and Zoology.
- MPhil Programs: Urdu, English, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration; Education; and Management.
- PG Programs: MBA; MCA; M.Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
- UG Programs: B.Ed. & B. Tech. (Computer Science).
- Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Diploma in Civil Engineering; Diploma in Computer Science Engineering; Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering ;) & Diploma in Information Technology.
MANUU Admission Procedure 2017
- The Prospectus cum Application Form can be downloaded from the University website www.manuu.ac.in
- The application form of Eligibility Test for admission into B.A. may be obtained by submitting a Bank Draft of INR 250/- in person or through Post by paying INR 280/-
- The Prospectus cum application forms are available at the Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Telangana State and the Regional Centers at Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar, Ranchi and also the Sub-Regional Centers at Hyderabad, Jammu, Nuh, Amravati and all the Study Centers of the University
- The Prospectus cum Application Forms are available in person on submission of DD of Rs.200/- or Rs.280/- by post
- The Demand Draft should be in favor of the concerned Regional Centers. Details of Demand Draft, procedure for admission can be obtained from the nearest Regional Centers/Study Centers
- For more detail of MANNU Distance Education www.manuu.ac.in
Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad
(A Central University estd by an Act of Parliament in 1998, Accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC), Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, (AP), Toll Free No.: 1800-425-2958 (Students of Distance Educational only) Email: email@example.com; Website www.manuu.ac.in.Last Updated - 09 Jun 2017