NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad is inviting application for the MBA program for the academic year 2017 - 18.
- Admission is based on Entrance Test.
- Exam will be similar to CAT Exam syllabus.
- Exam will have 100 questions.
- Application form can be submitted till June 10, 2017.
- Application form will be available from official website/through campus.
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 10, 2017|
|NMET Entrance Exam||June 14, 2017|
|GD PI Round For candidates with CAT 2016/XAT 2017/GMAT 2014/GRE 2014/CMAT 2016||June 14, 2017|
|GD PI Round for NMET candidates||June 14, 2017|
|Result Date||June 15, 2017|
|Admission||June 22, 2017|
|Induction and orientation||June 23, 2017|
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad will be offering MBA in following specialization:
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Court Management
- Innovation and Sustainability Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management and Business Resource
Total Intakes for MBA course is 60
Seat Distribution is as follows:
|Foreign National/Industry Sponsored||5|
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates requires to secure atleast 50% marks in Bachelors degree from recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the admission. Provided that they should submit the final results before on the date of entrance test.
- Candidates with valid CAT 2016/XAT 2017/GRE 2014/GMAT 2014/CMAT 2016 Scores can also apply for the admission.
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Registration Process
Candidates can apply through official website
- Candidate has to visit the official website of NALSAR University.
- Save the Application Form
- Take the print out of it.
- Fill the application form
- Make the application fee payment through DD.
- Application form must be send to the address given below along with all the self attested certificates, SOP, Mark sheets, Score card of CAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT.
Address – The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500101 Telangana
SOP - It is Statement of Purpose. It is to be typed in Times New Roman with size of 12px and line spacing of 1.5 px. In this candidate has to write about career goals with in word limit of 500. Candidate has to write jis name and signature.
General Category candidates needs to pay Rs. 1100/- and SC/ST category students have to pay Rs.800/-.
Application fee can be submitted through Demand Draft.
Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Registrar, Nalsar MBA A/c’” payable at Hyderabad.
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Entrance Exam
- Entrance Exam will be held on June 14, 2017.
- Language of question paper is English.
- There will be 100 questions.
- Total Marks for exam is 100.
- Each Question is of 1 mark.
- There will be two sections.
- Section A will have Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Section B will have Quant and Data interpretation
- There will be no negative marking
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Selection Process
Indian Candidates will be selected on the basis of following process:
- Scores in NMET/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT
- Academic Qualifications / Professional Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Selection of Foreign Candidates/Industry Sponsored candidates will be based on:
- Marks in Qualifying exam
- Quality of work experience
- Statement of Purpose
- Telephonic Interview
NALSAR University NMET 2017 Contact Details
Address - Centre for Management Studies (CMS), NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. District, Hyderabad-500101
Phone number - 040-23498408
Email - email@example.comLast Updated - 07 Jun 2017