SVVU (Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati) has published notification for admission to the Bachelor program in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc& AH). For admission to the course, candidates who have cleared AP EAMCET 2017 are eligible for the counselling.
- The last date for online submission of application for counselling is July 8, 2017.
- Mode of filling application form will be online only.
- It is a State level Examination and 85% seats are reserved for the locals.
- Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria to be eligible for the course I.e. Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- AP EAMCET consists of 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and Candidates must clear the cut off to qualify for the counselling process.
- Candidates must fill the correct information while applying for the same, any discrepancy can lead to cancellation of application form.
SVVU BVSc & A.H. Admission 2017 Counselling Highlights
Application procedure for counselling will take place in online mode and applications sent by post will not be entertained.
|The last date for online submission of application uploaded with relevant documents||July 8, 2017|
|Mode of application form filling||Online|
|Official Website for filling of Application form||www.angrau.ac.in|
The schedule and mode of counselling will be notified later.
SVVU BVSc & Animal Husbandry Course
Important Events are highlighted in the table below:
|Duration of the course||5 years|
|Study mode||Full time|
|Course fee||0.5 lacs|
SVVU BVSc & A.H. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian National or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
A pass in two year intermediate Examination conducted by the board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with either of the following subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Biological/ Natural Sciences
General Category candidates, for admission to the course, must secure 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Biology (Zoology and Botany) and Chemistry in their respective examination.
For SC/ST categories- Candidates will get 10% concession and they must have passed all the subjects. Minimum qualifying marks is 40%.
Age Limit :
Candidates must fulfill the age requirement for admission to BVSc and AH. Depending upon the categories age limit varies.
|Category||Age Limit (min.- max.)|
SVVU BVSc & A.H. Admission 2017 How to Apply
- Candidates must fill the application form, available at the official website and application fees of INR 450 must be paid along with the form which is non- refundable.
- The fee payment can be made through AP online center or through payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking.
SVVU BVSc and AH Admission 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates have to appear for AP EAMCET entrance examination.
- It is a state level examination. This exam is conducted for admission to the engineering, agriculture and pharmacy.
- Candidates will get selected based on their merit, region, presidential order and category reservation.
- In case of tie, marks secured in the optional section will be taken into consideration.
- The AP EAMCET 2017 cut- off is the minimum marks which candidates have to score in the examination. On the basis of the cut-off, candidates will be eligible for the counselling procedure.
- Seat Allotment will depend on various factors like availability of seats, candidates rank & choices filled by candidates
BVSc & A.H. Admission 2017 Seat Allocation:
85% seats will be reserved for Locals i.e. Andhra and Sri Venkateshwara University.
- 1)The part of the State comprising the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagraram, Vishakhapatnam, West Godavari, East Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam shall be regarded as the local area in respect of the Andhra University.
2) The part of the State comprising the districts of Anantapur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Nellore shall be regarded as the local area in respect of Sri Venkateswara University
- The 15% of seats are open for candidates of both Andhra Pradesh and Telengana provided the latter appear for Entrance Test. However candidates from Telangana are not eligible for stipend.
SVVU Contact Details:
Administrative Office, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Dr. Y.S.R. Bhavan.
Tirupati - 517 502.
Telephone: 0877 - 2248155
Fax: 0877 - 2249222