Dibrugarh University has published a notification for admission to B.Tech program. The registration process has started from June 16, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply can submit their application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.dibru.ac.in/.
Dibrugarh University offers B.Tech program in four different discipline namely- Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering. All the programs are duly approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). The duration of all programs is 4 years which is divided into eight semesters.
- The university offers 60 seats for each program.
- To seek admission to B.Tech program, candidates must have passed class 12 with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 1000 at the time of registration process.
- The registration window will be closed on July 15, 2017.
- The selection is done on the basis of JEE Main score/ CEE 2017 score.
- The selection for lateral entry is done on the basis of entrance test.
The university offers admission to B.Tech program in four different disciplines.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (4 years, 60 seats)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years, 60 seats)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (4 years, 60 seats)
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering (4 years, 60 seats)
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to B.Tech program in Dibrugarh University, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
- For admission to B.Tech Program the candidate must pass class 12 in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and with at least 50% marks.
- There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC category candidates and 10% relaxation for ST category candidates.
- Candidate must qualify the entrance exam CEE 2017 (Engineering) or JEE Mains 2017 score.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the program is 17 years as on August 01, 2017.
- Applicant not be more than 21 years old as on August 01, 2017.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed candidates.
- There is relaxation of 3 years for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
Read More Dibrugarh University Admission
Dibrugarh University B.Tech How to Apply?
The registration process has started from June 16, 2017. Students who wish to apply can submit their application form on the official website of the university. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the program. The last date to apply is July 15, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of INR 1000 at the time of registration process. It can be paid in online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. After successful submission of application fee, an Acknowledgement slip with "SUCCESS" status will be generated. Applicants are advised to download the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official Website i.e. www.dibru.ac.in/.
- Click on the admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Enter the details asked in application form
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format
- Image size should not be more than 50 kb
- Save the application form
- Pay the application fee by either of the available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Candidates applying for Lateral Entry to the third Semester classes for the B.Tech Programs have to qualify the entrance test. Registration for lateral entry is same as mentioned above. The online registration will be closed on July 15, 217.
The final selection is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test. Qualified candidates will be considered for admission and called for documents verification.
Dibrugarh University Contact Details
Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET) is one the prestigious institutes. It was established by Dibrugarh University in the year 2009 with due approval from the Government of Assam. DUIET offer four year B.Tech. Programs in different specializations.
It is a leading research and innovation driven university that acts as a spatial slot to configure the socio-cultural dynamics of North East India. The University encourages myriad enterprises that harbor on a constellation of thinking, theorizing, and reflection.
Address: NH-37, Rajapeta, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Phone: 0373 237 0239
Last Updated - 25 Jul 2017