Dibrugarh University is inviting applications for admission to MSW (Master of Social Work) program for the Academic Session 2017-2019. The Program consists of 4 Semesters with a total duration of 2 academic years. There are total 30 seats under MSW program.
The registration process has been started from June 05, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university till June 25, 2017. The selection process is done through written test and interview round.
- To be eligible for admission to MSW program, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks.
- The registration window will be closed on June 25, 2017.
- The selection process is done through written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in all stages.
Dibrugarh University is a state university located in Dibrugarh. It was established in 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly.
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2017 Important Dates
The application form is now available on the official website. The registration closes on June 25, 2017. Check the table given below for complete schedule.
|Application Form Available from||June 05, 2017|
|Last date of online registration||June 25, 2017|
|Written test||July 12, 2017|
|Group Discussion||July 13, 2017 (10:00 am to|
|Personal Interview||July 13, 2017|
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2017 Eligibility
To seek admission in Dibrugarh University to MSW program candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Student must have graduate degree from a recognized university or institute with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
- Candidates awaiting for result, are also eligible to apply for MSW program.
Read More Dibrugarh University Admission
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2017 Application Form
The registration is done in online mode only. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university. The registration process has been started from June 05, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted. The registration closes on June 25, 2017.
All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents. Applicants are required to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of INR 400 at the time of registration process. It can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with "SUCCESS" status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e. www.dibru.online.
- Click on the admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill application form with all required information
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format
- Save the application form
- Pay the application fee by online mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Dibrugarh University MSW Admission 2017 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for admission to MSW program will be made through a written test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Only qualified candidates securing minimum 45% marks in Written Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Applications suitable for admission will be called for written test. The Written Test will assess a candidate’s knowledge of and sensitivity to contemporary social issues, general knowledge and reasoning as well as analytical abilities of English. The duration of the written test is 75 Minutes.
After the declaration of written test result, qualifying candidates will go for GD round (Group Discussion). The duration of the Group Discussion would be of maximum 20 minutes per group. This round carries 25% weightage of selection process.
Those who will successfully qualify GD round will go for the final stage of admission process i.e. Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in all round will be considered for admission.
Test Centre for Social Work Studies: Centre for Social Work Studies Building (Top Floor) Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004 (Assam)
Round Wise weightage
- Written test- 60%
- Group Discussion- 25%
- Personal Interview- 15%
Last Updated - 22 Jun 2017