Gauhati University invites the applications in the prescribed forms from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2016-2018.
|Top MBA Colleges in Assam||Top B-School in India|
Guwahati University MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates:
- Start Date to Apply: December 09, 2015
- Last Date to Apply: February 09, 2016
- Group Discussion and personal Interview Dates: February 27, 28 and 29, 2016
Gauhati University Guwahati offers the Various UG, PG and Diploma Courses other than MBA Program
Guwahati University MBA Programme Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Honours /Major subject (if any) from Gauhati University or any recognized university
- Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply but they have to meet the eligibility criteria prior to August 31, 2016
Guwahati University Application Process for MBA Admission 2016:
1. University Office
- Candidates can obtain the Prospectus along with Application forms from the Gauhati University Publication Department (GUPD)
- Last date for obtaining the application form is February 9, 2016
- Pay the application fee Rs. 300/-by Cash at G.U. Cash Counter
2. Download Application
- Candidate can also download the application from the University website
- Pay the application fee Rs. 300/- by Demand Draft
- DD should be drawn in favour of Registrar, Gauhati University payable at S.B.I., Guwahati University Branch
- Fill the application form and send it along with DD to
The Head of the Department of Business Administration
A Demand Draft of Rs 350/- as fee for the Entrance Test is to be deposited in the Department of Business Administration, Gauhati University at the time of submission of Application form(s).
Gauhati University Selection Procedure for MBA Course:
1. Written Test:
(A). All the eligible candidates will have to appear in a written test, meant to evaluate their quantitative aptitude, general awareness, proficiency in English, and data interpretation to be conducted by the Gauhati University.
Candidates collect their admit card from the Department of Business Administration, Gauhati University before the written test.
2. GD and PI:
(B). after qualifying the written test, candidates will have to appear in the Group Discussion and Interview
(C). Group Discussion and Interview will be held on February 27, 28 and 29, 2016. Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of overall performance in the written test, group discussion and interview.
3. Entrance Exam:
If any candidate have appeared in any one of the All India Common Entrance Tests after May 2015 (CAT 2015/ ATMA 2016/ MAT 2015/ CMAT 2015/ XAT 2016) and must secure at least 75 percentile marks, will be exempted from the written test conducted by Guwahati University. Such candidates will be allowed to appear directly in the Group Discussion and Interview for final selection.Last Updated - 08 Dec 2015