Patna University will conduct the B.Ed Entrance Test for admission to Bachelor of Education program for the academic session 2017-2019. This article contains all the necessary information about Patna University Entrance Exam for B.Ed such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule, admit card and result.
- Admit cards will be issued soon after the application process is over.
- The Entrance Test will be held on June 21, 2017.
- The results will be published on June 28, 2017.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Important Dates
The table below consists of important dates which the students should remember in order to not to miss any important event related to the Entrance Test of B.Ed in the Patna University:
|Last date of application including quota from wherever applicable||June 15, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||June 21, 2017|
|Publication of Result||June 28, 2017|
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the selection of candidates for admission to the 2 year B.Ed Program says that the candidate should have
- Scored at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks, or
- Any other qualification/examination recognized by the Academic Council of respective university equivalent to be eligible for admission to the program
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Application
Before you start filling the application form, you must keep the following things with you:
- Recent scanned photo/image of the candidate which should be less than 500 kb
- Scanned copy of the full signature which should be less than 500 kb
- Scanned copy of the relevant documents
If the candidate is unable to find photo or signature image on summary page of online form, then he/she needs to upload again that particular image.
* IMPORTANT - Please take print out before payment for any entrance form.
How to Fill the Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill the application form through the official website (http://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/) of Patna University only.
- Click on the online admission option on the left on the home page of the website.
- Click on the ‘Fill up the form option’ which you will find after marking a tick on the condition of affirmation at the end of the page.
- Select ‘Faculty of Education’ from the options given in the drop down menu and click on ‘submit’.
- Select ‘Bachelor of Education’ from the drop down menu and click on ‘Go’.
- Fill the basic information, personal details, course and college details and the educational details.
Instruction for making payment and E-Receipt
- After visiting the payment page, please choose the mode of payment carefully.
- Don't Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making successful payment, page will redirect to e-receipt.
- An e-receipt is an electronic document which has a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference.
- Candidate can check Transaction Status from ‘view previous transactions’ tab after 24hrs.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Selection Process
Important Documents for Admission:
- Original CLC / TC
- Original Marks Sheet of +2 examination
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserve category)
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit for gap year
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Entrance Exam
- The B.Ed Entrance Exam for Patna University will contain 100 objective-type questions in 2 parts A and B with 4 multiple choice answers for every question.
- Part A will have 80 questions with serial number 1 to 80 which will be common for all examinees.
- Part B will have 20 questions with serial number 81 to 100 each in 4 faculties i.e. Science, Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce.
- Examinees will be required to fill answers of Part B by selecting any one faculty and mentioning the faculty name clearly in the OMR answer sheet itself by blackening the appropriate circle.
- Examinees will be required to mark the correct answers by blackening the appropriate space on the OMR answer sheet only with a blue/black ball point pen.
- Once the answer is marked, it cannot be changed in any circumstance.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Contact Details
In case of any doubt or query, you can you can get in touch with the correspondents at the below mentioned address of the Patna University-
Patna – 800 005, Bihar, India
Ph. No. – 0612 – 2678008
Enquiry Ph. No. - 0612 - 2670531