PEC (Punjab Engineering College) University of Technology, Chandigarh, has invited registration for M.Tech Admission through CCMT NSR for the academic year 2017. The university provides M.Tech Program in 11 specializations. Candidates will be selected through common counselling process (CCMT). Aspirants who qualify the required GATE Cut Off 2017 (as set by CCMT) for NSR are eligible for applying under National Spot Round 2017. Last date for registration is July 15, 2017
- Candidates must register themselves for CCMT i.e. Common Counselling for Master in Technology by visiting the official website i.e. www.ccmt.nic.in
- Registration fee as well as Program fee should be paid during online registration.
- Registered candidates must visit RCs (Reporting Centers) for document verification process from July 17- July 20, 2017
- NSR seat allotment is scheduled to take place on July 23, 2017.
HPEC M.Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates
Dates for admission to PEC M.Tech through National Spot Round are mentioned in the table below.
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||July 4,2017|
|Registration will start on||July 5, 2017|
|Choice filling for NSR and locking of choices||July 5, 2017|
|Last date for registration and online choice filling||July 15, 2017|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||July 17- July 20, 2017|
|NSR seat allotment||July 23, 2017|
PEC M.Tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for PEC M.Tech through NSR (National Spot Round) is given below for those candidates who have registered earlier and have a valid GATE score.
- All eligible candidates who have withdrawn or not reported to any RC in earlier rounds for document verification or allotted institute for final admission.
- Candidates whose allotted seat is cancelled in earlier rounds due to non-fulfillments of any criteria but still fulfill eligibility requirement for admission.
- All eligible candidates who did not register for earlier three rounds (fresh candidates for NSR)
Non- Eligible Candidates
- Those candidates who have already been reported and got documents verified in any of the three regular rounds of CCMT counselling and have withdrawn (or out of counselling due to not depositing seat confirmation fee),
- Candidates who did not report to the allotted institute for payment of institute balance fee, need not to report again to any RC for NSR document verification process.
PEC M.Tech 2017 Registration Process
All eligible candidates for PEC M.Tech through CCMT NSR 2017 will have to register themselves again (fresh registration) by visiting the official website of CCMT i.e. www.ccmt.nic.in
- Eligible aspirants must fill their choices online during July 5- July 15, 2017.
- Candidates willing to participate in NSR should pay the NSR registration fee i.e. Participation fee as well as Registration fee.
- INR 42,200 for OC/OB i.e. INR 40,000 NSR Participation fee+ INR 2200 Registration fee
- INR 11,700 for SC/ST/PWD which includes INR 10,000 NSR Participation fee + INR 1700 Registration fee
- : The Registration fee is non-refundable
- If candidates fail to lock their choices by July 15, 2017 (Saturday), their last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- Candidates who have not filled even one choice will lose their chance to get admission as their applications would not be processed further..
- Candidates must visit RCs for document verification process
- Only those candidates who have successfully registered after paying NSR fee, filled and saved/locked the choices and documents verified at RCs will be considered for National Spot Round of seat allotment
Note: Those candidates who will not report at any RCs for document verification process, their NSR participation fee will be refunded at the end of CCMT 2017 counselling process
PEC Contact Details
PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, was established in 1921 and is known for its engineering courses. The University offers a plethora of undergraduate, post graduate and PhD programs.
Help Desk Telephone No. : 0172-2753813, 2753814
Contact Info: From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M
Official websitewww.pec.ac.inLast Updated - 13 Jul 2017