CSVTU conducts odd and even semester-wise examinations for all the UG, PG and Diploma courses. For each semester, exams are held twice in a year, once during June and the other in December. For June exams, CSVTU exam form date 2020 students is usually around April-May.
For late submission of exam forms, a nominal charge is applied, however, for 2020 exams, such charges are not applicable. CSVTU conducts exams in two formats, regular and backlog exams.
Students who need to take exams for passing a regular semester have to check regular exam options. On the other hand, students having pending papers or failed papers from the previous semester have to check the backlog exam option while filling CSVTU exam forms.
Important Dates & Links
|Last Date for Exam Form-Fillup||31 July 2020|
|Notification: Relaxation in Eligibility criteria for M.Pharm/M.Tech/MBA/MCA Examination 2020||Click Here|
|Revised Notification: PhD Coursework Online Examination 2019||Click Here|
CSVTU Examination Form: General procedure
Enlisted below is the general procedure to fill and submit the CSVTU Exam form:
- Students have to visit the official website of CSVTU to fill the online exam form.
- Fill in the details and submit it to the filled form to the institute.
- Forms to be approved or rejected by the university through online mode.
- Hall tickets will be released within 5-10 days and sent to the registered email address of students. Alternatively, candidates can visit the exa form URL and download the hall ticket.
Prerequisites for CSVTU exam form-fillup
Mentioned below are the documents that students need to keep in hand while filing te exam forms online:
- Scanned Coloured photograph (Maximum size of 80 KB)
- Scanned Signature (Maximum size of 50 KB)
How to fill the CSVTU Exam Form online?
Follow these steps below to fill-up CSVTU online examination form:
- Visit the official website of CSVTU (csvtu.ac.ain).
- On the home page, click on Examination Form link
- On the next page, click on ‘Online Examination Form’ link3.
- Candidate login page will appear.
- Students have to enter User ID and password and then click on the Login button
- The system will require candidates to change the password.
- Enter the current, new and confirmed new password.
- Click on “Confirm” button.
- Enter answers for secret questions and hit “Confirm” button.
- On the following page, click the ‘Apply for Examination’ button.
- Read instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ option.
- Select the type of Exam to enrol. The option may be Regular, Backlog, Aggregate Fail and Lateral.
- Pay fees through online mode.
- A confirmation message will be sent via email and SMS.
- Keep the printout for future reference.
Ques. Where to find CSVTU exam form 2020?
Ques. Is the CSVTU exam form available online?
Ques. When is the CSVTU exam form submission last date for 2020?