Guru Ghasidas University is located in Bilaspur. The university was established on June 16, 1983. The university offers various numbers of undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, MA, B.Com., M.Com., B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, Ph.D., and other courses. Interested candidates can get the admission after clearing the entrance examination.
The university offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. It conducts examination on time and the result is released on the official website. The duration of odd semester classes is from July to November and for the even semester classes, the duration period is from December to May.
GGU Academic Calendar 2017
The academic calendar plays important role in candidate’s college life because it contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination dates and other important things. Candidates can download their academic calendar from the university’s website.
The Academic calendar is divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. The academic calendars are different for both the semesters. Following are the steps with which the candidates can check and download Academic calendar:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Search for the option “Academic Calendar”, which is present in the footer of the university website
- The academic calendar is available in two types i.e. Academic Calendar (UTD) or Academic Calendar (IT)
- Academic calendar will be downloaded in the PDF file format
- Candidates can take the printout of the file for their future reference
GGU Time Table 2017
The timetable of a particular course is published separately. Timetables are also different for even and odd semesters. Candidates can get the notification regarding timetable on the university website. University also publishes the revised timetables for various courses.
Timetable contains the everyday schedule of particular course which contains the information regarding classes’ time, room number, subjects, etc.
Candidates can download the GGU University Timetable 2017 through the following steps:
- Visit the official university website by clicking on “www.ggu.ac.in”
- After that click on the “TimeTable” option available at the university website right side.
- Candidates can directly click on the given link i.e. “Timetable”
- Now links to different courses, examinations, admissions, counselling timetables displayed on the candidate’s screen
- After clicking on the particular link PDF format file will open in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download the timetable and take a printout of it for their future reference.
GGU Result 2017
After the completion of the examination, candidates can check their result along with the mark sheet. The odd and even semester result will be published separately.
The Candidates who apply for the revaluation process can also check their revaluation result after few months of applying process. Candidates should visit the university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
Candidates need to follow the below instruction to check their Result 2017:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Search for “Result” link available at the right side of the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to find the required course name and year
- Click on the desired result’s link
- The result will be downloaded in the PDF file format
- Candidates can view, save, download and take a printout for their future use also