Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur invites application for enrolment to Fellowship Program in Management (FPM). IIM Raipur is the 10th IIM Body in India. Its new state-of-art campus is coming up in Naya Raipur.
You can download the application form from the official website of the institute. Completely filled up application must reach the institute on or before February 4, 2016.
|Top MBA Colleges in Gujarat||Top M.Tech Colleges in Maharashtra||Best MBA Colleges in India|
Disciplines Offered in the Program:
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology & System
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior and HRM
IIM Raipur FPM 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
One must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Raipur’s doctoral program:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering) with at least 60 % marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidate must not be more than 55 years as on June 1st 2016
Note: Those in their final year of Masters or Bachelor’s degree (B.E /B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering) in any discipline can also apply.
IIM Raipur FPM 2016 Application Process:
FPM application form:
The application form can be downloaded from IIM Raipur Website. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one area, separate application form along with all other required documents and DD (if applicable) is required. A candidate can apply maximum of two areas
Test Score Card:
Candidates have to submit any one of test scores CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF (should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) along with the application form.
The supporting documents will consist of:
- Certified copies of School and University degrees.
- Certified copies of mark sheets obtained during the course of study for the degrees.
- Two referees with their contact details and their respective email ids from academics who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work.
- Copies of Work Experience Certificates (if any)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Note: It is necessary that candidates applying for waiver must attach copies of both side of the grade sheet to ascertain the equivalence between the grading systems of other IIMs/universities/ Institutions, without which, the application for waiver will not be considered.
- Application fee: Completed application form together with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of ₹ 500 in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur should reach only through speed post to
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar,
Raipur 492 015
On or before February 4, 2016.
Note: There is no application fee for SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP applicants who submit an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP certificate.
No Objection Certificate: Candidates have to submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
IIM Raipur FPM 2016 Selection Process:
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance/percentile in the test that the candidate has appeared for. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The interview holds 30% weightage in the selection process. The rest has been explained to you below.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list released by the institute. The criteria for preparation of merit list is as follow:
1. Test Score: 20%
2. Personal Interview (PI): 30%
3. Reference Letter: 05%
4. Academic and Work Experience: 45%