Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Sciences (MATS) conducts examinations for different undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.E, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, BBA, LLB and other courses. Aspirants who appeared for an examination can view their results on the university website.
MATS University conducts semester as well as annual examinations. The university conducts examination through both the online and offline modes. An examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of February, 2017. After the completion of the examination, result will be declared in the last week of February, 2017. For getting admission into MATS University, candidates need to appear for an entrance examination. The entrance examination is divided into five sections which comprised questions from the various subjects.
MATS University Result 2017 – How to check result
MATS University is responsible for declaring examination result on the university website. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. Results will not be sent through courier or post. By following below steps candidates can check the Result 2017:
- Candidates should open the official university website
- Click on the “Result” option available at the header/ footer of university website
- A PDF file opens in front of the candidates containing result of all the participated aspirants
- Now candidates need to enter their roll number in the search box and click on submit button
- Candidates are advised to download the result file for their future use
MATS University Distance Education 2017
University also facilitates the candidate by providing various short-term and long-term distance programmes. Distance education helps students to complete their particular programme along with the job. The distance education courses offered by the university are B.Ed, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, B.Tech, M.Tech and other courses.
The MATS University Distance Education courses are approved by Distance Education Council. The university provides development training also to those candidates who want to get admission into Information Technology and Science courses with the use of various models. The university facilitates those candidates who want to get admission into distance education courses with numerous numbers of facilities like classrooms, laboratories, the Internet, Study Materials, and Online Assignments.
MATS University Distance Education Result 2017
Candidates who appeared in the distance education examination can check their examination result through online mode only. By following below steps candidates are able to check the distance education result 2017:
- Open the university official website
- After that search for the section named as “Distance Education” present at the menu bar of the university website
- Then click on the “Results” option available under the “Distance Education” section
- After clicking on the Results option various courses results link opened in front of the candidates
- Then candidates need to select particular course link to view result
- A PDF format file opens in front of the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can view their result after entering their roll number in the search box
- Candidates are advised to download their result for their future reference.
MATS University Distance Education Exam Timetable
MATS University publishes the regular and distance education timetables on the university website. Different courses have different timetables. University divides the semester examination into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. University timetable compromises the dates, days, and timings of particular course.
Following are the steps with the help of which candidates are able to view and download the distance education time table:
- Visit the official university website
- After that click on the option named as “Exam Time Table” available under the “Distance Education” section
- Then links to different courses timetable appeared in front of the candidate
- Candidates can select any course timetable according to their need
- Students can view, download and take a printout of timetable for their future use
MATS University Distance Education Admit Card
The Admit card is a very necessary document for the candidates who want to appear for an examination. Without admit card candidates are unable to appear for an examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the university website only. After the candidate’s registration for an entrance examination university uploads the admit card on its official website.
MATS University admit card encapsulates information such as candidates name, roll number, registration number, venue, date, time, and other things. Candidates are advised to check their personal details carefully and if the discrepancy is found in the admit card they students need to complaint higher authorities immediately.
Following are the steps which help candidates to download their admit card:
- Go to the MATS official website by clicking on “www.matsuniversity.ac.in”
- Then select the option named as “Admit Cards” under “Distance education” section.
- After clicking on the admit card various courses admit card links opens in front of the candidate
- After clicking on the particular link a PDF file displayed on the candidate’s computer screen which contains admit card of different candidates.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of PDF file and get their particular admit card from the file