All India Institute of medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites applications for students who are seeking admission under various dental colleges in Post graduate MDS course through All India PG Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE) 2016.
Objective of Programme:
To impart quality education to future doctors by absorbing world class techniques, practice & equipment, so that they could serve better in their field of expertise.
AIPGDEE PG MDS Programme Important Dates:
AIPGDEE Registration of Application Starts on
October 12, 2015
AIPGDEE Registration Closes on
November 05, 2015
Last Date for AIPGDEE Fee Payment
November 05, 2015
AIPGDEE Date of Entrance Exam
December 12, 2015
AIPGDEE 2016 Admit Cards will be Published on
November 26, 2015
AIPGDEE PG MDS Programme Eligibility criteria:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- You must have obtained BDS degree from Dental College located in India & recognized by Dental council of India or Dental council of state.
- In case of a foreign degree holder, the degree must be mentioned under Indian Dental Council Act, 1956.
- Both Indian & Foreign students must have completed mandatory rotating internship
- Students must have completed pre-registration internship of 12 months duration from a recognized hospital prior to March 31, 2016.
- If any student has completed their BDS degree in 5 years then he/she is also eligible to apply without internship.
- Students must keep in mind that the institute from where he/she have done their degree must be registered before October 31, 2015. Institutes registered after that will not be considered.
- Make sure that if you are already admitted to PG course in any university then apply for AIPGDEE on your own risk. Because some universities have rules that you have to complete your course first in which you are admitted.
AIPGDEE 2016 PG MDS Programme Application Procedure:
- You have to apply online by navigating to the official website of AIIMS, Apply Online No students could register for more than one application
- Fill all details in prescribed manner. Incorrect information will lead rejection of your application
2. Application fee:
You can pay application fee through Debit/Credit card or internet banking.
Submission of final Application:
- Application form can be submitted through online mode only. After submission no changes will be made it will be treated as final.
- After submission of application you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding final confirmation.
- You can also check status of your application by visiting www.aiimsexams.org
- If you are an existing employee in AIIMS then you can send your application directly to:
Controller of Examinations
AIIMS, New Delhi- 110029
Note: For all queries related to Application you may contact to AIIMS by sending an email to: email@example.com
AIPGDEE PG MDS Programme Selection procedure:
All India quota:
- 50% seats in dental courses are reserved for government institutes located all over India provided the institutes must filled all seats through AIPGDEE & no other test will be conducted after that except Jammu-Kashmir & Andhra Pradesh
- The students who passed BDS degree from Jammu-Kashmir & Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to take advantage of 50% quota in AIPGDEE entrance against all India quota.
- The students who have been facilitates by government of India to do BDS from states of J&K and Andhra Pradesh are eligible to take advantage of 50% quota.