If you are doing any Job or Business and also thinking about getting an MBA degree but can't leave your job then make it through the distance or correspondence education system. With the technological advances in communication system over the past few decades both online and distance learning programs have become increasingly popular in India. IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National OpenUniversity is the largest Open University in the world offers a variety of programs in the Distance Learning mode. Correspondence MBA from IGNOU is very helpful for people who like to carry on with their jobs and simultaneously obtain an MBA degree from IGNOU.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The university is recognized to Central University by the University Grants Commission of India and Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and also All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is accredited byDEC.
The conditions for getting admission in correspondence MBA from IGNOU Admission Procedure for 2014 are given below.
- The candidate has to make his or her graduation in any discipline with an aggregate mark of 50% (45% of the reserved category).
- The admission procedure is done through an entrance exam, OPENMAT, conducted by IGNOU twice a year.
- Correspondence MBA from IGNOU criterion states that candidates who have appeared in Qualification in Management aptitude tests like CAT, MAT and other state level entrance tests, need not to attend IGNOU OPENMAT examination.
- The details of availability of application form would be available on IGNOU's website from the last month of the 2013 and the exams and correspondence MBA from IGNOU admission procedure for 2014 would be started from January 2014.
The university has a world's largest infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- Various rules are used by IGNOU in delivery of study materials for its distance learning program like print materials, audio-visual materials, counselling session, interactive radio counselling etc.
- Integrated library management software package.
- Largest and best collection of books. Books are usually mailed to your residence once you have made the payment for a particular course.
- Examinations are conducted from time to time to check the progress of a student.
The most important matter is about the fee structure. It is very affordable to candidates. The IGNOU Distance MBA has an affordable fee of Rs. 1000 for a course. The IGNOU CorrespondenceMBA has 21 courses in total. So, the total correspondence MBA from IGNOU fee is about Rs. 21000.
After finishing the courses, good placement is also available for candidates. It is a good university to hire a distance or correspondence MBA degree. If the candidate has been stuck in a job because of a lack of a management degree, then s/he can look to progress by acquiring this degree. The course structure is designed such a way that can easily be matched to any in service banking professions. So, join the IGNOU's correspondence MBA and make it huge. Best wishes for the candidates.
Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015