Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the Online Term End Exam Form for June TEE at its official website. Before filling the exam form, one must be eligible for the particular exam. Students can submit the examination form in both online and offline mode. The forms are also available at the study centre and the regional centers of IGNOU. Additionally, the students who have submitted their assignments for the respective course. Check the article for more details on IGNOU Exam Form December 2020.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2020
It is mandatory for all the students to fill the exam form for their respective courses. Prior filling the exam form, the required assignments must be submitted in the respective study centers. One can check IGNOU Assignment on its official website. The university will not upload the hall ticket for the course the candidate is not eligible and has not submitted the assignment. To avoid the last-minute hassle, one must submit them before the last date.
Important Dates for IGNOU Exam Form December 2020
The candidates are advised to read the guidelines before submitting the examination form. Tabulated below are the schedule of the activities:
|Date||Amount of late fee|
|February 4, 2021||1000/- (late fee)|
December 15, 2020
Nil (without any late fee)
Note: The student must have submitted the required number of assignment(s) as applicable for the courses. Also, the registration for the course must be valid.
Know more IGNOU Admission
How to submit IGNOU Exam Form December 2020?
Step 1: Candidates must visit IGNOU official website (www.ignou.ac.in)
Step 2: Click on the ‘Online Submission of examination form for June 2020 TEE’.
Step 3: One must read all the guidelines and instructions properly before submitting the form.
Step 4: Click on ‘Proceed to fill online examination form’.
Step 5: Enter your program code, enrollment number and choose the examination centre region.
Step 6: Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 7: Fill in all the details required in the examination form like program code, enrollment number, regional centre, exam centre, regional code.
Step 8: Pay the registration exam fee through Netbanking, Credit/Debit card.
IGNOU Exam Form Status:
After 72 hours of form submission candidates can check the status. This is for the students to check whether the fee is received by the university or not.
To check status follow the steps:
- Visit the website
- Click on “Online submission of examination form for June 2020 TEE”.
- After that, click on “Check for Status, if already registered”.
- Login Window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login id and Date of birth in fields and click on submit button
- Status of the form will appear on the screen.
Note for Candidates:
- Post Submission an acknowledgment with Control Number will display.
- Note down the number for future reference.
- Anybody can check status within 72 hours after submission.
- Incase details regarding the form submission is not shown then candidates have to submit the form again.
- In case a student is eligible to appear in courses in June 2020 exam but the course is not available in the option, please write to email@example.com or Contact at 011-29571301.
IGNOU December TEE Exam Form Fee
The examination fee for the theory and practical examination is INR 150 (per course). Students can submit the fees online through Credit/Debit card/ Netbanking. If the candidate is not able to get the acknowledgment successfully, then they are advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status. The students can check here for the exam form status.
In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach the bank to take the chargeback after the issue of the Hall Ticket. It will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after proper verification from the concerned bank.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020
The date sheet for June Term End Examination has been released by the university on its official website. IGNOU date sheet is available in the form of pdf format. Students can easily check the date sheet to know the exam date, day, and subject code.
IGNOU Exam Centres 2020
Candidates can choose their preferred examination centre. The university has more than 653 exam centre throughout the country. While filing the examination form, candidates will get an option to fill their exam centre code. It must be noted that the university can change the IGNOU exam centre allotted to the candidate if all the seats are occupied.
IGNOU Term End Exam Hall Ticket
The university will upload the hall ticket for the term-end examination on its official website. It is usually published 10 days before the exam. The candidates can download the same and take the print out. No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket and ID Card.
- University has the right to cancel or withheld the result of all courses in case found guilty in using any unfair means
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited on the premises of the examination hall.
- In the case of impersonation, the candidature of the student will be canceled from the university.
- Students must not damage the examination centre property, destroy answer books or question paper.
Ques. What is the last date for submitting the IGNOU examination form?
Ques. What about the IGNOU examination fee?
Ques. What mode of payment is to be used for paying the examination fee at IGNOU?
Ques. What about the refund of the excess and unsuccessful payment of the examination fee?
Ques. What about the release of IGNOU hall tickets?