IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) invites applications for admission to MBA in Banking and Finance program (Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance) for January 2017 Session. The registration process is under way. Eligible candidates can apply from May 31 to June 30, 2017.
The MBA (Banking and Finance) program, specifically designed for Bankers, is offered through countrywide network of study centers of IGNOU. Developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the Program uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems.
IGNOU Important Dates
For the academic year 2017-18 the registration process for admission to MBA in Banking and Finance has been started already. Eligible candidates can apply till the end of June 2017. Check the table given below for complete schedule.
|Registration begin from||May 31, 2017|
|Registration closes on||June 30, 2017|
IGNOU MBA in Banking and Finance Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply at IGNOU to MBA in Banking and Finance program must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are set by the university. Check the complete eligibility mentioned below:
- A candidates should be a graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- Aspiring should have passed the CAIIB examinations of Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/ credentials thereof by the institute.
- Candidates should have been working in the banking or financial service sector for a period of at least two years.
Check IGNOU Admission 2017-18
IGNOU MBA Application Form- How to Apply?
- The registration is done through offline mode only. Candidates wishing to apply are required to visit the official website and download the application form.
- Student Handbook and Prospectus of MBA (Banking and Finance) 2017’ can be obtained from the Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centers.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of INR 1000 in cash at the time of registration process or through post by sending a Demand Draft of INR 1050 drawn in favor of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
- The Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances, also, it is not adjustable against any other program of this university.
- Please write your name and address and ‘MPB’ on the reverse of the DD and send your request to the concerned IGNOU Office.
MBA in Banking and Finance Course Fee
The complete program fee is INR 31500. Which has to be paid INR 1500 per course during the semester. The program fee has to be paid through a Bank DD which has to be drawn in favor of IGNOU, payable at the city where your regional center is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration/ Re-admission).
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one the prestigious university located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The university offers admission in distance learning programs. IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
After the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985), the university was established in 1985 with a budget of INR 20 million.
Address: IGNOU Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 1000
Last Updated - 20 Jun 2017