Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has officially extended the deadline for IGNOU re-registration 2021 (July Session) to July 15, 2021.
Earlier, IGNOU started the re-registration process on May 5th which will now be concluded on July 15, 2021. Thus, candidates willing to take admissions to the next academic year or semester can fill the IGNOU re-registration 2021 form and submit it before the deadline.
Students can visit the official IGNOU website (ignou.ac.in) and enter their username and password to fill the IGNOU re-registration 2021 form. Registration is mandatory to attend classes for the next academic year or semester, which is possible through submission of IGNOU re-registration form.
Students who have not appeared for the term-end exams or those who have not submitted their assignments can also fill the IGNOU re-registration 2021 form. Meanwhile, the fee for IGNOU re-registration 2021 has to be paid either by debit card, credit card, ATM card (PNB only), net banking or UPI.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Important Dates
|Re-Registration Starts||May 5, 2021|
|Last Date of Re-Registration||July 15, 2021|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Documents Required
Before filling the IGNOU re-registration form 2021, candidates are required to keep a few things in hand which are as follows:
- User ID
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email address
- Banking details (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking)
How to fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step process provided below to fill the IGNOU re-registration form 2021.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official IGNOU’s website: ignou.ac.in
- In the top menu, go to the register online button and click on the “Re Registration”.
- Read all the conditions and click on the “Proceed for Re-Registration”.
- You'll be redirected to a login window page where you need to enter the username and password and fill the captcha and click on the “login” tab.
Step 2: Filling up Details in Re Registration Form
- Click on the “Continue” and now, the candidates need to choose the IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the mentioned subjects of the applied programme.
- Save selections and click on ‘Next’. Now, check and verify the details.
- Thereafter, check the ‘self-declaration’ box and click on the “Next” button.
Step 3: Payment of Fee
- To pay the fee, Click on the ‘Accept and Proceed Payment’ option to remit the application fees
- Pay the prescribed IGNOU re-registration fees via the online mode.
Step 4: Confirmation of Payment
- Finally, take a printout of the payment confirmation slip and click on the ‘next’ button to get the ‘form preview’ option.
- Take a few printouts of the IGNOU re-registration 2021 form for future references.
- After successful submission, candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered email ID and mobile number.
Note: Candidates must note that if they do not receive any such message, he or she is required to immediately contact the university officials.
How to Check IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2021?
Usually, the IGNOU officials intimate the students about their application status on the candidate's registered mobile number or email ID. The IGNOU re-registration 2021 status can be tracked after 30 days of filling the application form. Candidates can use their registered login credentials on the IGNOU website to track their re-registration form status.
IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2021: Steps to check
- Visit the IGNOU official website
- Navigate to the IGNOU re registration login window.
- Enter the user ID, password and verification code and on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Allt the candidate details for IGNOU re-registration 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Now, navigate to the ‘course details’ section and click on the specific details to check the details in depth.
What if any Discrepancy is Found in IGNOU 2021 Re Registration Form?
If a student encounters any discrepancy in their filled-in IGNOU re-registration 2021 form, they're required to immediately notify the IGNOU officials and respective regional center. Meanwhile, students are advised to cross-verify the details during verification of re-registration form. Students must note that discrepancies must be informed to the IGNOU officials within the stipulated time.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Key Reminders
- IGNOU Re-Registration 2021 (July Session) was started on May 5, 2021.
- IGNOU will update the status of the IGNOU re-registration form 2021 within the 30 days of submission.
- IGNOU re-registration 2021 process is only for the students who have already enrolled in any UG and PG programmes offered by the university.
- IGNOU 2021 re-registration form can be filled via offline mode by international students.
- Under any circumstances, if a student pays twice for a single application, the additional amount will be refunded by IGNOU to the same bank account.
- Candidates must be in touch with their respective regional center, if they didn't receive any confirmation text or mail for refund by IGNOU within 15-20 days
- In order to know about the courses offered at IGNOU, candidates are advised to go through the programme guide.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the IGNOU Re-registration 2021 for?
Ques. How to check IGNOU Re-Registration 2021 Status?
Ques. What are the steps to follow for IGNOU Re-registration 2021?
Ques. What is the IGNOU re-registration 2021 fee and how can I pay it?
Ans. The fee for the IGNOU re-registration form varies as per the program the student is pursuing. Candidates can pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking or other digital methods.
Once payment is successful, students will receive confirmation through SMS and email. However, if the payment has been deducted but the student did not receive acknowledgement for it, they need to email all the transaction details with name, programme, contact number, the amount paid etc. to the OAS Technical Support Team (email@example.com).
Ques. What is the deadline to fill the IGNOU Re-registration form 2021 for the July session?
Ques. What if there is a power outage or internet connection problem while filling IGNOU Re-registration 2021 form?
Ques. What options are available if any candidate is unable to fill the IGNOU 2021 Re-registration form?
Ques. For which courses is IGNOU Re-registration 2021 required?