IGNOU has released the Term End Examination (TEE) result conducted in December 2018 (From Dec 01 to Dec 31) on its official website. IGNOU has also extended the registration date to Feb 11, 2019 for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate courses offered in January 2019 session. Check IGNOU Affiliated Colleges
IGNOU Latest Result Updates
- IGNOU has released the result for B.Ed Entrance (Held on 18-12-2018): Check B.Ed Result
- Early declaration of December 2018 TEE Result: Check Result
- TEE Result for June 2018 is already released: Check Result
- OPENMAT XLIII result for Management Programs is announced: Check Result
Admission Update: Last date for Online registration (MBA course) for July 2019 session is February 14, 2019. To know more click onIGNOU Admission 2019
IGNOU Result 2018-19
IGNOU examination can be categorized as Term-End Exam (TEE), On-Demand Exam, OPENMAT and Revaluation. All result related information can be checked through the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) Result:
In order to access the performance of students, the University conducts the term-end examination in the months of June & December every year. Students can check their results year-wise by simply providing their enrollment number.
- Visit the official IGNOU page.
- Click on ‘Results’ link followed by a click on ‘Term-End’.
- Enter your 9-digit enrolment number and click on Submit.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result: OPENMAT result for Management courses can also be checked from the official website. Qualified candidates have to submit the application form in the regional centre with the fee of INR 1800. Last date to submit the application form fro Jan 2019 session is January 31, 2019.
IGNOU Revaluation Result: If you are not satisfied with your IGNOU result/grade in the term-end examination, then you can directly apply for the revaluation process for your concerned course. Students must keep in mind the following important points in order to apply for the revaluation process:
- After rechecking, a higher score will be considered among the original score & the revaluated score.
- Request for revaluation must be made within one month after the declaration of the result.
- The status of revaluated marks/grade will be communicated to the student on the registered e-mail ID & on the website too.
- Students can apply for the rechecking process in the case of TEE only, not for the lab/dissertation or thesis/projects.
Note: Students have to send the application regarding the revaluation process super scribed with ‘Application form for Revaluation of answer scripts’ to the concerned address/regional centres of IGNOU.
IGNOU Community Colleges Result: There are certain courses for which IGNOU just provides the degree to the enrolled students, but all admission & examination proceedings have been governed by the respective community colleges in which that particular course is offered. The result for the same is also available on the result portal of the IGNOU.
IGNOU Grade card or Score card 2018-19
In order to download the IGNOU Grade Card, students have to provide their programme name along with the enrollment number by following the result link of IGNOU.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2019
IGNOU has released the date sheet for term end examination for the December session. Students can download the course-wise date sheet by navigating to the official website of IGNOU. Students have to satisfy the prescribed rules in order to be eligible for the December TEE. Registration for all of the courses must be valid, not time biased. The University conducts the TEE in two sessions, namely forenoon & afternoon. Students are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download their Exam Date Sheet:
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU.
- Click on the IGNOU Exam Date Sheet
- Now navigate to the Student’s zone.
- Now scroll down to get the new updates regarding TEE timetable.
Evaluation Process in IGNOU
IGNOU follows a unique three-stage process to measure the performance of a student.
- Self-Assessment: In terms of marks weightage of this section is nil, but it is very important for student’s mental growth.
- Evaluation through Assignments: It includes 25 to 30% of the total weightage.
- Term-End Examination (TEE): It includes 70 to 75% of the total weightage.
Computer Marked Assignments (CMA) are required to be sent to the IGNOU campus while the Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) have to be sent to the respective study centres.Last Updated - 15 Feb 2019