IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) New Delhi, has released its official notification for admission to Executive Post Graduation Diploma Program (EPGDP) 2017. The institute offers 3 executive programs- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB), Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (EPGDIM) and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital & Financial Markets (EPGDCFM).
- Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to the course.
- Last date for the submission of application form is July 24, 2017.
- Application forms are available at IIFT New Delhi and also can be downloaded through official website i.e. www.iift.edu
- Application fee for General category candidates is INR 1200 and for SC/ST/PH candidates, it is INR 600
- Selection will be on the basis of essay writing, GD & interview and will take place in August 2017
IIFT, New Delhi Executive PGD Courses
IIFT, New Delhi provides 3 Executive programs and duration of the course is 1 and a half years.
|Duration of the Course||1 and half years|
|Courses offered||1)Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) 2)Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (EPGDIM) 3)Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital & Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)|
|Classes will take place on||Saturdays and Sundays (9am- 6:30pm)|
|Selection procedure||Written test (essay writing) followed by GD/ Interview|
IIFT, New Delhi Executive PGD Admission 2017 Important Dates
IIFT, New Delhi application process for admission to Executive programs has begun.Important dates related to course are mentioned below:
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Last date for the submission of application form||July 24, 2017|
|Date of the test (Essay writing, GD and Interview)||August 2017|
|Commencement of Course||September 2017|
IIFT, New Delhi Executive PGD Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Admission is open for working executives and self-employed individuals. Interested candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Post Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree OR equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than three years; or
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than five years.
- Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is required.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layers)/Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government of India rules.
Note: Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications as on 31st July of the year when the program is advertised will be considered
- There will be no age limit
IIFT, New Delhi Executive PGD Admission 2017 Registration Process
Application forms for EPGDP are available at IIFT, New Delhi and can also be downloaded from the official website. The procedure for offline as well as online form is mentioned below.
- The Application Forms (offline from IIFT) will be supplied against a Demand Draft of INR 1,200 (INR 600 for SC/ST/PH candidates) favoring Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi or on cash payment of INR 1,200 (INR 600 for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- SC/ST/ PH category candidates are required to produce photocopy of the Certificate for purchasing the offline application Form.
- Online application forms can also be downloaded from official website: www.iift.edu and should be accompanied by a DD/ Pay Order of the requisite amount at the time of admission.
- Candidates must provide all the details asked in the application form i.e. personal information, educational qualification and work profile.
- Filled-in applications (both offline and online) with enclosures should reach the venue mentioned below on or before the last date
IIFT at B-21, Qutub Institutional Area,
- IIFT will not be responsible for postal delays or non-receipt of applications due to postal loss.
- Application fee will not be refunded.
Note: Incomplete applications in any manner and those received after the prescribed last date will be rejected. All information will be provided through E mails, so candidates must take care to fill their E mail ID properly.
Read More IIFT Admission
IIFT, New Delhi Executive PGD Admission 2017 Selection Procedure
After the application form submission, Candidates must appear for the IIFT entrance test
- Admission to Executive Programmes is on the basis of Entrance examination conducted by IIFT.
- Candidates need to qualify essay writing examination.
- Selection in the essay writing will be followed by Group Discussion (GD) and interviews.
- Entrance examination for admission to Executive Post Graduation Diploma Program will take place in August.
IIFT New Delhi Contact Details
Phone number: 011-26857908 (Direct), 011-39147200 - 205 (PBX)
Last Updated - 23 Jun 2017