Jamia Milia Islamia University (JMI), New Delhi announced admissions open to their B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs. Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website of the university.
The last date to apply is January 31, 2016. You must appear in JEE Main-2016 Examination to be eligible for seeking admission.
The courses offered are:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
B.Arch. programs are offered in two modes as well i.e. B.Arch. and B.Arch. (Self-financed)
Who can apply?
To be eligible for admission toJamia Milia Islamia University, you:
- Must have appeared for JEE (Mains)-2016
- Must have passed Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM. OR
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
|Best B.Tech Colleges in Delhi||Top B.Tech Colleges in Mumbai|
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years as on 1st October of the year of admission.
How to apply?
You can apply from the official website of JMI University. Although the candidate shall only be admitted if he/she had appeared for JEE (Mains)-2016.
Here is the Admission Schedule:
Last date to apply for JEE (Mains)-2016
December 31, 2015
Last date to apply for B.Tech/B.Arch. Program at JMI University
January 31, 2016
Note: it is advised not send the hard copy of the form to the university as it shall not be accepted. However, it is advised to retain a copy (print-out) of the application for future references.
Application Fee: Rs. 500 + Bank Charges
While submitting the JMI’s B.Tech. /B.Arch. Admission Form, candidates may pay their fee either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech Program at JMI University shall appear in JEE (Mains)-2016 Paper-1 Examination while the ones seeking admission to B.Arch. Program shall appear for Paper-2 of the examination.
Your admission to JMI University’s will be totally and entirely based on your performance in JEE (Mains)-2016.
Here is the fee structure of JMI University
At the time, you will need to submit following documents:
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination together with the marks sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission as mentioned in this prospectus.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or a government hospital certifying blood group.
- In case an intervening /gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/ affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/ Notary Public for the entire intervening /gap period showing year-wise preoccupation and non-indulgence in any criminal activities after leaving the Institution last attended.
- Proof of permanent address as declared in the Application Form with the name of the nearest Police Station and the District.
As you know that JMI University is located in Delhi and various colleges is affiliated to this university.Last Updated - 18 Dec 2015