BAOU has released its semester exam form 2020 on its official website. Students need to visit the official website and click on the link to the exam form. From there, students need to fill-up the form and submit online after payment of exam form fee. There are late fee charges for students who are unable to submit within the time given by the university. There are instructions mentioned on the site and it is advisable for students to go through the instructions properly and fill-up the form with the necessary details.
Check BAOU Admission
|Name of the University||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU)|
|Name of Examination||Examination Form 2020|
How to Apply for BAOU Exam Form
Here are the steps you need to follow to fill up the exam form:
- Visit the official website
- In the official website, search for the link to exam form for the various UG and PG courses
- Choose the relevant course and fill-up the form with the necessary information required
- After successful completion of the exam form, recheck the details before paying the examination fees.
- In the end, take out a printout of the form for future purposes.
Read more: BAOU Result
Documents required for BAOU Exam Form
The following documents are required to be scanned to upload while applying online. Documents are: –
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- School Leaving Certificate
- Mark Sheet (Required to Prove Eligibility to Apply for the Specific Course)
- Cast Certificate (For Those SC/ST Candidates who possess free-ship card of may claim scholarship)
- Fee receipt
Click on “Document Upload“ Option and Upload the Concerned Documents from the above-mentioned Documents.
Documents to be submitted along with the printed copy of the exam form:
Here are some of the documents you need to submit in hard copy along with the printed application form to the university
- School Learning Certificate
- Mark Sheet (Required to prove eligibility to apply for the specific course)
- Cast Certificat (If Applicable)
- Fee Receipt (Not Applicable for Applicants having a free-ship card)
Late Fee for BAOU Exam Form
There is no exam fee for students who will submit the exam form to the university within the last date of submission. However, students who will not be able to submit the form within the last date will have to pay a late fee. The late fee is usually 200 INR and 400 INR.
Instructions For BAOU Exam Form
Here are some of the important instructions students need to keep in mind while filling up the BAOU Exam form:
- Date of commencement of the different courses of the university
- Student can pay the prescribed exam fee / late fee online through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, PoS, BHIM App, e-Currency
- Filling a test form to test every pariksarthie is mandatory for the new entrant, the repeater old school student
- The student should not submit the examination fee / late fee cash (cash), check or demand draft along with the examination form. Such an examination form will not be accepted by the university under any circumstances and the examination form will be considered canceled and the student will not be able to sit in the examination
- After submitting the examination form filled with complete and correct details online, a hard copy (e-print) of the same form should be signed and the receipt pair of the prescribed examination fee / late fee should be submitted to the study center before the due date.
- Receipt pair of filling the prescribed examination fee / late fee should be submitted to the Examination Department, University as per the date of submission of the Examination Form / Coin submitted by the examiners.
- If there is malpractice in the examination, the student will be able to appear for the examination only after the completion of his sentence.
- In the Examination form, the examiner is required to submit his / her latest passport size photo
- The student has to show his / her registration number and syllabus at the time of filling the exam form. E.g. 811010104787B.A. The student should be careful in writing the registration number. Do the "." (Dot) as shown in the example.
- If a student misses submitting the exam form within the stipulated time, he/ she has to pay a late fee. Otherwise the exam form submission is free.
- Complete and correct details and Examination Fee - The date of submission of the form will be printed on the online final submitted examination form along with the fee (as applicable as per the date), which will be considered as the date of submission of the form and will be calculated as Lie-fee accordingly.
- The student has to take the examination from the examination center specified by the University and from the examination center indicated in Hall Ticket. The examination given at the other examination center will be canceled.
- Examination Form as well as the Hall ticket if any discomfort for the exam. Must be emailed to query @ baou.edu.in
- At the time of filling the online examination form, the course code and the title of the syllabus will have to be selected, as shown in the information guidebook, which should be taken care of.