Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has issued the exam forms of Summer 2020 on 21st March 2020.
Students will get the GTU exam form on the official website. The last date of the submission of exam form is not yet declared. You can fill up the exam form by going to the circular section on the website. Search for the circular of exam form for the respective course and year.
Students need to first register themselves to fill up the exam form. Students who have already registered need to enter their enrollment number and password. The exam form will not be submitted before the payment of the exam form fees. Students have to pay the exam form fees through an online payment mode.
|Name of the University||Gujarat Technological University|
|Exam form released for||Exam forms of Summer 2020|
|Exam form Link||Click Here|
|Date of Release||21st March 2020|
GTU Exam Form 2020 Latest Uploads
|Circular||Date of release||Link|
|MPH Sem 2 Regular and Sem 3 and 4 Remedial exam for||March 21, 2020||Check|
|Pharm D Year 2,3,4 Regular exam||March 19, 2020||Check|
|MBA Sem 2,3,4 Remedial exam||March 19, 2020||Check|
How to Fill Up GTU Exam Form 2020?
GTU Exam forms are available online. Students need to log in to the official website and search for the circular leading to the link of the exam form. Students need to provide enrollment or username and password. For students who have not registered, need to register first and then log in to fill up the application form.
Here are the steps students need to follow to fill up the exam form for their respective exam:
- Go to the official website https://www.gtu.ac.in/Default.aspx
- Go to the student’s corner and search for the circular of the exam form
- Click on the exam form circular and a pdf will open saying the instructions you need to follow
- Search for the link to the exam form
- A page will open asking for the registration id or username and password
- Enter the details and fill up the exam form careful
- Keep a printout of the filled up exam form
GTU Exam Form 2020 Fees
Students who will fill up the exam form for GTU need to pay the exam form fees through an online payment mode. The exam form of the respective student will not be submitted unless he/she pays the exam form fees. For students who are unable to submit the exam form within the last date will have to pay late fees. The late fees for different courses vary. The general exam form fees are:
- 125 INR per subject
- 100 INR per practical subject.
How to Pay GTU Exam Form Fees?
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully pay the exam form fees:
- Click on https://www.student.gtu.ac.in/ and login with credential
- Go to the dashboard
- Click on the Exam form as shown in the left menu.
- To see exam form status (Approve OR Not Approved), If exam form status is pending then check exam form status after institute end date as shown in the image.
- After clicking on detail it displays details of the subject and total fees to be paid by the student for each semester and then clicks on Pay Fees Button to make payment for exam form
- For Regular and Remedial students kindly click on the pay fees button for payment.
- Confirm payment detail & Click on Pay now
- Kindly choose the respective option to make payment
- After successful payment student get below message as shown in the image and then click on “back to application” button to download student exam form
Ques. What will I do if I have a mismatch in the exam form?
Ques. How to Register on Student Portal?
Ques. Where will I get the exam form?