Gujarat Technological University (GTU) offers admission in regular bachelor & master degree courses through various entrance tests like PGCET & GCET. Students can obtain all admissions related information through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
GTU releases the result for Remedial & Regular courses for both winter & summer sessions. Students can check their results online from the official website of the GTU to secure admission in GTU affiliated colleges. GTU declares the result for winter session from February to April every year.
GTU Remedial & Semester Exam Results
Students can check their results for all UG, PG courses under regular & remedial stream from the GTU result portal. Students can follow the below mentioned steps to check their results:
- Visit to the official website of GTU.
- On homepage click on the ‘Result’ tab in the main menu.
- After clicking on the ‘Result’ you will be redirected to the GTU result portal.
- Select your desired session for which you want to check your marks. You can also toggle in between summer or winter session.
- Now click on your desired course link.
- Enter your enrollment number & seat number along with the security code.
- Your score will be displayed on the screen. Save & take print out of the scorecard for future use.
Note: Students can also check their results through an alternative link provided on the GTU Result Portal. GTU has also launched an application for Android users named as ‘GTU Results’. Students can download this app from Google Play Store.
GTU Knowledge & Mid Semester Internal Results:
GTU Mid Semester internal marks are available on the official website for all engineering, Technology & Management courses. Mid internal marks includes all internal semester marks, remedial (Improvement) marks & presentation marks. These marks are declared by GTU once the summer & winter examination is over.
Performance in End Semester Examination:
Performance of a student at the end of each semester is measured in terms of Semester Performance Index (SPI) & Cumulative Performance Index (CPI). This weightage is defined as the average weightage of course grade points obtained by the student.
GTU Rechecking/Reassessment Results
Students who are appearing in both Final year/Semester exam & backlog subject of the previous semester, their result will be kept under suspension till he/she clears the backlog paper.
Those students who have cleared the backlog exam at the end of each semester, the status of such students may be updated along with the university result.
- Students looking for rechecking must apply within 3 days after declaration of result.
- During the first rechecking round if difference of improved marks is less than the 15% of the maximum marks allotted for a subject then no change of marks will be declared & there will be no second round of rechecking by the GTU board. But if the difference is more than 15% than second assessment will be performed.
- Reassessment will be performed for theory papers only; there is no rechecking for practical/internal or viva-voce.
- Students failing in more than two subjects will not be eligible for reassessment process. Students can apply for maximum two subjects for revaluation per semester.
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) PGCET Results
GTU conducts Gujarat PG Common Entrance Test (PGCET) to offer admission in M.Tech & M.Pharm courses. Apart from PGCET score, students with valid GATE/GPAT are also eligible for admission. GTU declares the result in the Month of July every year. After result declaration students are called for the counselling proceedings as given:
- PGCET counselling consists of two choice filling rounds along with seat allotment.
- Prior to the actual counselling round, a trial round is performed.
- In order to make choices have to log in by using their PIN number & password.
- After the announcement of trial allotments, students can edit or change their choices.
- Final seat allotment is depends on the merit list & choices made by the candidate.
- In order to confirm the seat the candidate has to pay the fees of INR 10,000 online.