14th September 2018, Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad has emerged as the number one Business-school in the country followed by IIM Calcutta and IIM Bangalore. According to the Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking, both IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Calcutta have been ranked number two and three in Asia.
Globally, IIM Ahmedabad was ranked number 21 and IIM Calcutta was ranked 23 — a slight improvement from its previous rank 28 last year. A total of 104 B-Schools took part globally in this year’s survey.
FT Rankings 2018: Top 10 business schools in Asia
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Antai- China
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad- India
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta- India
- Skema Business School- China
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore- India
- Tongji University School of Economics and Management- China
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Singapore
- IQS/FJU/USF- Taiwan
- Hult International Business School- China
- Singapore Management University, Lee Kong Chian- Singapore