IIM Ahmedabad provides admission to candidates in postgraduate program in management. Admissions will be conducted in two rounds. Application process is completely online. The last date of form submission form Round 1 is August 29, 2017 and for Round 2 last date is November 2, 2017. The basic eligibility criteria for candidates to apply are bachelor’s degree with valid GATE score and minimum 4 years of work experience after graduation.
The application fee for Round 1 is INR 5000 whereas for Round 2 is INR 7500. Selection of candidates will be based on academic performance and professional life. After selection interviews will be conducted by IIM faculty.
IIM Ahmedabad Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives 2017 Important Dates
|Application window opens on||April 25, 2017 (10.00 am)||Sept 01, 2017 (10.00 am)|
|Application fee||INR 5,000||INR 7,500|
|Application deadline||Aug 29, 2017 (11.59 pm)||Nov 02, 2017 (11.59 pm)|
|Shortlisting announcements||Sept 14, 2017||Nov 10, 2017|
|Essay topics announcements||Sept 18, 2017||Nov 13, 2017|
|Essay submission deadline||Sept 30, 2017||Nov 24, 2017|
|Interviews venues & dates: Delhi||Oct 07-08, 2017||Dec 02-03, 2017|
|Ahmedabad||Oct 14-15, 2017||Dec 09-10, 2017|
|Bangalore||Oct 28-29, 2017||Dec 16-17, 2017|
|London and Newark||To be announced||To be announced|
|Final selection announcements||Nov 11, 2017||Dec 30, 2017|
IIM Ahmedabad Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply in IIM Ahmedabad for postgraduate program in management. Following are the basic criteria for the PGPX Application:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. KG to 12 +2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 27 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX program commences. (E.g. For PGPX 18-19 commencing in April 2018, the candidate should have completed 27 years of age by March 31, 2018, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1991.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years form the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are - Round 1: August 28,2012 Round 2: November 01, 2012).
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.
IIM Ahmedabad Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives 2017 Application Process
The application form is available on the official website i.e. https://www.iima.ac.in/web/pgpx/home and must submit by August 29, 2017 or November 2, 2017. Candidature may be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the application process. The application procedure is as follows:
- Candidates must register themselves with GMAT/GRE ID at www.iima.ac.in/programmes/pgpx.
- Complete the online application process at www.iima.ac.in/pgpx.
- First Round: Fill the form and submit the completed form with application fee of INR 5000 and with valid GMAT/GRE scores.
- Second Round: Fill the form and submit the completed form with application fee of INR 7500 and with valid GMAT/GRE scores.
Documents are required for verification of candidature. The list of documents required at the time of form filling are:
- GMAT or GRE score report (of your highest score if you have taken multiple tests)
- Academic qualifications (graduation onwards)
- Employment history (including details of entrepreneurship, if any)
- Certificates of achievements in sports, arts, extra-curricular activities, etc. at regional, national or international levels.
- Passport details as requested. (Please ensure that your passport validity is at least up to April 2019)
Candidature to be considered as complete, candidate need to pay the application fee of INR 5000 for first round and INR 7500 for second round.
IIM Ahmedabad Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives 2017 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be based on academics and professional background. Selected candidates will be called for Interviews. Interviews are held by IIM faculty at Newark (US), London (UK), Ahmedabad, Delhi and Bengaluru.
IIM Ahmedabad Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives 2018 Contact Details
IIM Ahmedabad was established on December 16, 1960. It is the second IIM after IIM Calcutta. The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Management and Agri-Business Management, a Fellowship Program and a number of Executive Training Programs.
PGPX Office, New Campus, IMDC Block,
Indian Institute of Management
Gujarat 380 015
Telephone: +91-79-6632 4449/6632 4450
Monday to Friday: 9:15 am to 12:45 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm only. (As per Indian Standard Time GMT + 5:30)
Fax: +91-79-6632 4447