Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya University was established by the government of Gujarat state and is UGC approved. The university imparts courses in various disciplines like Computer, Management, Commerce, Education, Nursing, Pharmacy, English and other faculties.
Admission in the university is strictly based on the marks secured by the students in an examination. The university uploads the application form on its official website. Without application form, candidates are not able to appear for an examination.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya University offers the semester course system which is divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester conducts in the month of April and the even semester starts in the month of December. The university also uploads the Examination schedule on its website. Students can check their result as well as particular subject marks.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Results 2017 – How to check result
It is mandatory for all the students to clear the semester examination because their promotion to the next level of class only depends on their marks secured in an examination. The examination result is published on the university website. Students can easily access their result through online. The result will not be sent through any other offline mode.
Students who are failed in an examination or are not satisfied with their marks can apply for revaluation process. After the completion of the regular examination, the students can apply for revaluation. The revaluation result is also uploaded on the university website. Following instructions helps to check the examination result:
- Visit the official website
- On the website left side, click on the Result Announcement option under the Links section
- Click on the desired course result link
- The result opens on the computer screen as PDF format
- Students are advised to download and take a printout of it for their future reference.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Examination Schedule 2017
The university conducts the examination twice in a year because it follows semester examination pattern. Students can check the examination schedule by visiting the official website. The notification regarding the examination scheduled is published on the website. Different courses examination schedule is published on the website separately. The examination schedule of revaluation process is also uploaded on the official website. Following steps help students to check the Examination schedule:
- Visit the official website
- On the website homepage, search for the Links section
- Click on the Examination option
- Further click on the Schedules option
- Choose the desired course examination schedule link
- The schedule will be displayed on the computer’s screen
- Now download and take a hard copy of it for future use