Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad has published admission notification for the M.Pharm for the academic year 2017-18.
Institute of Pharmacy offers 5 specializations in M.Pharm Course which are as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Regulatory Affairs
Candidates have to fill the application form till June 12, 2017.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of GPAT score
- If candidate does not has given GPAT then he has to appear in Entrance test conducted by Nirma University.
- The entrance test will have MCQs.
- Syllabus for the test will be from Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Including Pharmaceutical Analysis), Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy of B.Pharm. level.
Nirma University M.Pharm. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||April 1, 2017|
|Last date for submitting form||June 12, 2017|
|Merit List||June 27, 2017|
|Entrance test for Non GPAT candidate and Counselling (GPAT & Non – GPAT)||July 4, 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||July 7, 2017|
Nirma University M.Pharm. Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate must have cleared the B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final Semester are also eligible for the applying.
Note: If candidate has passed B.Pharm from other university than Nirma University then he has to obtain the eligibility certificate from Nirma University. The certificate will be made at the time of admission against the fee of Rs. 500/-.
Nirma University M.Pharm. Admission 2017Application Process
Candidates have to register online for the application form. Below are the steps:
- Visit the official website of Nirma University.
- Click on M.Pharm admission tab.
- Now register as new user by providing email id and security code.
- After that Login to your account.
- Fill all the relevant details asked in the form.
- Also upload the documents required at the time of registration.
- After that save the application form.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Download the application form
- Candidates can submit the application fee by three modes: Demand Draft, Cash or Online.
- All candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
Paying through Demand Draft:
- Candidate has to enter the DD no., Date of issue, Bank Name, Branch Name and Amount in the online application form.
- Also the original DD needs to be submitted at the institute with the candidate’s name and application number written on back of it.
Paying through Cash:
Candidate if click on Cash button then he has to click on exit button. And he has to pay the application fee at university in office hours. After that his application will be submitted completely.
Paying through Online mode:
Candidates can pay the fee through their credit or debit card by entering the card number and cvv number.
Nirma University M.Pharm. Admission 2017 Selection Process:
- Candidates will given admission the basis of Ranks obtained in GPAT.
- Non GPAT candidates will be admitted on the basis of rank obtained in University Entrance Test. This process will be started if seats remain vacant after admitting GPAT candidates.
- If equal rank in case of GPAT candidate; equal score in Non GPAT occurs then they will be considered on their qualifying exam marks.