Application forms are invited by the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar for 2 year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme under School of Petroleum Management (SPM) from the eligible candidates for upcoming session of January 2016-18.
Objective of Programme:
To impart quality education to students so that they could serve in different sectors by providing best out of their managerial, problem solving & leadership skills for throughout development.
PDPU Gandhinagar Important dates for MBA Admission 2016:
Last date of Receiving the Applications
February 22, 2016
Date for Displaying the List of Short Listing Candidates for GD/PI
March 12 to 15, 2016
Last Date for Final Admission
March 28, 2016
Dates for Enrollment (Along with fee)
March 28 to April 06, 2016
Waiting List (Onwards)
April 11, 2015
Last date of Payment of Due Fee
May 30 to June 03, 2016
Commencement of Classes
June 20, 2016
PDPU Gandhinagar MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility:
Energy & Infrastructure (60)
General Management (Marketing, Finance, Management, Operations & Human Resource) (60)
Candidate must have scored 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in graduation whether in semester or trimester system, from institute certified by Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Duration of qualifying Bachelor degree must be at least three years or more.
In case of Grades/CGPA, instead of marks equivalent marks can be calculated & should be certified by the respective institute
If the candidate in the Final year of Graduation then he/ she is also eligible to apply
CGPA will be calculated by dividing scored CGPA by Total CGPA & multiplying it with 100.
PDPU Gandhi Nagar MBA Admission 2016 Application Process:
- if you are willing to apply then navigate to the official website of PDPU i.e. Apply Here
- Take printout of the application form, fill all details
- Send it to the below mentioned address along with all testimonials & receipt of application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Non- Refundable)
- Fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favor of ‘Pandit Deendayal University’ payable at Ahmedabad.
Can be submitted in university account of ‘Oriental Bank of Commerce’ in Account Number: 09331131003242
MBA Admission Office
School of Petroleum Management
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Raisan, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, India
PDPU Gandhi Nagar MBA Admission 2016 Selection Criteria:
- You will be selected if you have score well in Common Admission Test (CAT-2015) conducted by IIM’s & Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2016) conducted byXLRI, Jamshedpur
- On the basis of aggregate score in CAT, 2016 & XAT, 2016 you have to gone through three different tests:
Group Discussion (GD):There would be around 10-12 students in the group in which you have to compete.
Writing Ability Test (WAT):At the time of GD, A particular topic will be given to you on which you have to write on (200 words).
Personal Interview (PI):PI process includes assessment of relevant work experience & your interview ethics.
Centres for GD/PI:
- New Delhi
PDPU Gandhinagar weightage of selection components
CAT/ XAT Score