Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University’s campus is spread in 100 acres of area and located in Gandhinagar. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has been established by GERMI as a Private University through the State Act enacted on 4th April, 2007.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is inviting application for M.A program academic year 2017-18. University seeks to enroll students across the nation, to meet the objectives student needs to go throw the following admission process.
- There is a common application form for M.A – Public Administration/ Political Science, International Relation/ English Programmes. Candidate can choose only one subject as an area for Master’s Programme.
- The last date of applying online for Admission is 28 June 2017
- On Successful submission of the application, you will receive an email which includes a username and password which you can use for subsequent logins.
- The University is not responsible for any misuse of your password by third person.
The University offers programs to address the need for trained human resources in the domains of Science, Technology, Management and Humanities. It intends to broaden the opportunities for students and professionals to develop core subject knowledge which are duly complemented by leadership training interventions, thereby helping the students to make a mark in the global arena.
|Entrance Exam Date||29th June, 2017|
|Registration Ends On||28th June, 2017|
Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education from any recognized University.
Final year students awaiting final year results are encouraged to apply. Final admission will be subject to successful passing of the Bachelor’s degree.
Relevance of Public Administration has grown immensely since the inception of human civilization, its role has increased and changed from doer/provider to regulator of services in the present times. With the present and future perspective on demand-driven administrative processes in sight, a two – year master’s degree programme in Public Administration (With specialization in Public Policy and Governance) is being offered by the School of Liberal Studies, PDPU.
POLITICAL SCIENCE-INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
A two-year master's degree programme in Politics and International Relations gives importance to International Relations while imparting knowledge on vital aspects of Political Science. The papers are prepared in a manner to cope with the fast changing developments at the global scenario, generate orientations in politics and explore new horizons in the field of international relations.
A two – year master’s degree programme in English literature, designed as per the model course curriculum of UGC prepared to challenge the creativity and imagination of students. The programme opens up an entire panorama of visual arts, theatre arts, science, psycho- analysis, philosophy and films with reference to English literature.
Documents required for the filling the form
All these documents are need to be scanned before the filling the online form
- Latest passport size color photograph
- Mark sheet of Secondary Examination
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination
- Mark sheet of Under Graduation (Final year or final semester mark sheet)
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Disability for physically Handicapped
Note: File size of each required document can’t be exceeding 200Kb. Please keep the file format in pdf, jpg, bmp, png.
- Visit the official website http://admissionsls.pdpu.ac.in/
- Click on the admission link
- Click on the Button saying I Agree
- Enter the details asked in application form
- Upload the respected documents required in the form
- Pay the application fee by either of the available mode
- The registration fee will be INR 500
- Also after complete the form you will get a login password on your email address
The selection process for the MA program include an entrance exam which will held on 29th June, 2017, and the whole procedure of the admission will be based on merit. On the basis of merit and entrance exam faculty will select the deserving candidates for the course.
For any queries you can dial (079) 23275254
Last Updated - 27 Jun 2017