Central University of Haryana (CUH) publishes semester/term-end results for 60 specializations under 14 programs running in campus. Students can check and download academic as well as CUCET entrance exam result from official website. Results can be downloaded in the pdf format. Students can also download reappearing results, Examination schedule, Admit card and merit list from the direct links given below.
- Around 5000 students appear for the UG and PG semester examination.
- CUH Semester examination will be held in May-June (Even) and Dec-Jan (Odd).
- As said earlier, CUH offers 60 specialisations under 14 programs. For more details – CUH Courses and Fees
- Semester results will be declared within 60 days of examinations.
Direct Link To Check Result – Click Here
|CUH Results||CUH Examination Form||CUH Reappearing||CUCET Result|
Latest CUH Results Updates:
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Re-evaluation result of B.Voc. BMS||27 Aug 2019||Click here|
|Re-Appear Result B.Tech. Civil Engneering 2nd Sem||27 Aug 2019||Click here|
|Revised Result of MA (Education) 2nd Sem||27 Aug 2019||Click here|
|4th Sem B,Tech. Elec. June 2019||21 Aug 2019||Click here|
|2nd Sem Result of Law Department||20 Aug 2019||Click here|
|Re-Appear Result of 2nd and 4th Semester (B.Tech. CE,CSE & EE)||06 Aug 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech. 6th Semester Result of EE||06 Aug 2019||Click here|
|Rejoined & Re-Appear Result May 2019||05 Aug 2019||Click here|
|PG Result of 2nd Semester JMC Department||05 Aug 2019||Click here|
|PG Result of 2nd Semester Economics Department Revised||05 Aug 2019||Click here|
|Re-Appear Result of B.Voc. (RLM, BMS & IWM)||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|B.Voc. BMS (2nd & 4th Semester)||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech. CSE (4th Semester) Re-joined Student||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|Re-Evaluation Result of 2nd Semester B.Tech. (CSE & CE)||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|Re-Appear Result of CE (2nd Semester)||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|Re-Appear Result of PPT (2nd & 4th Semester)||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
|M.A Education, JMC, LLM, MCA 4th Semester Results May 2019||30 Jul 2019||Click here|
How to Check CUH Results?
Once the term-end examination is over, CUH publishes results for the exam conducted on the official website. Semester results can be checked by following the given steps:
- Visit the CUH Website.
- Scroll down, Click on Result Link on Lower left side of page.
- It will direct you to a new page which displays courses wise result.
- Click on the desired result and download it future reference.
Details on Marksheet
Students checking their result must verify the details given on the marksheet. Here is the checklist of the details which they can refer to while checking their result:
- Student Name
- University Roll No.
- Subjects and their respective codes
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Date of Result Declaration
CUH Examination Form
Students can download the semester examination form from the varsity website. Along with that, other forms like migration certificate, Exam Fee, Enrolment and registration for course are also available. Student can follow the below given procedure for downloading the form or can use the direct link given:
- Click on the link.
- Click on form you want to download.
- Pdf file of the form will appear in new window.
- Hover mouse pointer on upper right of the screen and Click on down arrow icon.
- Save the file on computer or other device.
|Examination Form||Exam Fee Challan Form|
|Registration Form||Enrolment Form|
|Migration Certificate||Submission of M.Phil and Ph.D. Form|
CUH Admit card
After the declaration for examination schedule, university releases the admit card of eligible candidates. CUH admit card contains the date, time and venue related-information and candidates are advised to download admit card a week before the examination to avoid last-minute rush. The procedure to check the admit card is given below:
- Click on the required ‘Course’.
- You will be directed to Login Page.
- Fill in the requisite credentials and you can access your admit card.
- Download the admit card and save it for future reference.
CUH Re-appearing Results
Candidates those who want to apply for reappearing in end term examination can download the form from the website. Fill all the details for the examination for which they want to reappear. Deposit the form and fee to their respective departments.
How to Check Re-appear Result?
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the Examinations tab given in the right corner of the Menu Bar.
- Further, click on the Results from the following dropdown Menu.
- Click on the Stream and semester of Examination.
- Result in PDF will appear on the screen.
How to Check CUCET Results – CUH Admission
CUH Admission is based on the CUCET entrance exam. Candidates need to fill the form and appear in the examination. Those whose marks are above the CUH declared cutoff are eligible for the admission. CUCET results will be declared on official website within a month of examination. For more information on eligibilty and admission procedure check CUH Admission
Candidates need to follow simple steps given below to check and download their CUCET result.
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- The homepage of CUCET Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the Latest notification.
- Click on “CUCET Results”
- The Result Page will be shown on the system.
- Now Enter Your “Roll Number & Date of Birth” or “Registration No & DOB” or “Applicant ID & Password”.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your CUCET Scorecard will flash on your screen.
- Download the Scorecard & Take the print out for future reference.
After the declaration of result, candidates need to register themselves online for a counselling session. The students whose names are in the merit list as displayed on the University website and Notice Boards are required to present at the time of Counselling with all relevant documents in original.
CUCET Merit List
CUCET merit list will be published on the official website after the declaration of the CUCET Result. Candidates will be called for admission counselling according to the merit list. The university will release a separate merit list for each course.
There will be three rounds of counselling. A separate merit list is issued in each round of counselling. The cut-off list for counselling shall be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in CUCET examination only and candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:5 against each seat for which admission is offered.