Central University of Haryana (CUHAR) comprises of nine schools which offer various integrated, postgraduate (regular and lateral entry) and Ph.D programme in multiple disciplines. Candidates seeking admission to the university programmes will be required to pass the Central University Combined Entrance Test (CUCET) for which the notification is usually released in the month of March every year.
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
Given below are the steps to check CUCET 2017 Result:
- Visit the official website of the Board.
- Then, Click on the link ‘Download the CUCET Result 2017’.
- Further, enter the details such as Registration number, date of birth etc.
- Verify the information and submit the page.
- After submitting, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the result for future reference.
Important points of CUCET Result:
- CUCET RESULT 2017 will be declared for each programme separately.
- Admissions to UG, PG, and PG Diploma, Integrated Programmes, B.Ed. and PhD programmes in the participating universities will be given on the basis of Merit obtained in the CUCET 2017
CUCET Merit List
The universities declare their respective CUCET Merit List. Each of the 9 univerisities has its own merit list preparation criteria. Once the merit list is published, counselling process begins. Document verification and admission formalities are carried out at CUCET counselling. Under CUCET, every university follows their own counselling schedule and process. The updates on counselling process are notified on the official websites of each of the 9 universities.
The respective universities will declare their counselling/admission schedule and merit list based on the weightage of CUCET 2017 score and other criteria. The common criteria are:
- Whether the applicant has applied for that particular program as his/her first choice. (If seats are vacant, candidates with second and third choice would also be considered for the same)
- Applicant’s rank in the CUCET 2017 for that particular programme (higher the score, better are the chances of getting selected)
Important Links/ Latest Updates:
CUHAR Semester Results
Candidates can check the semester results for their UG, PG, Diploma, Research courses through the official university website by following the below given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the official CUH website and navigate to the “Results” section
- Upon landing on the “Examination Results” page, candidate should choose his/her desired course level viz. UG/PG/Diploma/Ph.D/M.Phil
- Once, the candidate clicks the relevant course level link, a list of all the semesters for which the results are available will be displayed on the screen
- Subsequently, the candidate can click on the semester/result link (regular and revised) and download the PDF file
- Candidates can view their result along with the marks/ grade in the downloaded file by searching their name/roll number
Important Links/ Latest Updates:
Last Updated - 22 Feb 2017